Very cool story. I am going through this now today because I spent my last Father's Day with my dad yesterday has he slept on his death bed at the hospital. It's a tough experience and I have regrets. Like never getting him a turkey. Dad never cared for it but would always get up at 4:00 in the morning to drive me to Bamberg when I was 13 and 14 so I could turkey hunt. He was there for every other first I had hunting but not the turkey. We tried in his later years to try to make it happen but his mobility was zero and he felt he was ruining my springs so would always refuse my invites to take him. It's probably my biggest regret with him. That and bitching to the wife about him calling 4 times a night when Braves games were on or calling me on Saturdays asking if I had left the shit show at Willy B yet. I'm going to wish he was there during Braves games and to let him know I killed a buck or turkey. Cherish the memories buddy and try to make as many as you can. They won't be here forever.