Thread: BUY SHELLS NOW

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Just got this in an email. --MM

YOU NEED TO BUY SHELLS NOW!

The shotshell manufacturers have already sent out letters to the wholesalers and retailers that prices WILL INCREASE upwards of 23+++%!!

Some will take effect on 9/1. So take advantage of all the sales going on right now - Bass Pro, Cabela's, and the like, to stock up, they will not go sour on you!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Yea I read about that a couple of days ago, something about China buying up all the lead they can.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

This may be a little spammy, but in light of Mergy's post, I figured I would offer some relief to anyone who might want it.

As you will notice, these shells are subject to a 15% price increase on September 1st.

Take a look at the links below.

Kemen Ammunition

Rio Ammunition

All of these shells are top quality sporting and game loads. I use both brands interchangably in sporting clays tournaments and I probably shoot 300 - 500 rounds of them per week. I have had nothing but success and quality with these shells. These loads are also excellent for hunting doves and quail. In fact, I used the Kemen Supremas (1 oz of 7.5s @ 1350fps) out in North Dakota for pheasants and they smacked the shit out of roosters in full plumage.

If you are interested in a particular load, or if you want to order a large quantity (10 or more flats), send me a PM and I will give you pricing for the shells, the shipping, I will place the order for you, and I will not apply any markup for anyone other than Dookie [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] from this website. They will be drop shipped to your home or business. Shipping is free for Rio Ammunition when ordered in quantities of over thirty flats. A flat contains 250 rounds.

Do they make non-tox waterfowl loads?
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

God forbid someone actually perused the links...

Rio duck loads

The issue here is lead, not steel. It is lead that is pretty much single handedly driving up the prices.

you had to go dropping names so people will think your famous [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

good find though.

Shut up Dookie.

I should also add that buying shells that require shipping like these only lends itself to large orders. Otherwise the shipping drives the cost per flat through the roof. So, if you want some shells, get together with your friends and order 20 or 30 flats at a time.

no out of state this year for ducks, guess i could buy my shells for the SC season now and save about $7.50
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.