Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Something decent

Default Something decent

Damn tired of all the doom and gloom. Put up good news here. From your own life. Nothing from the news.

I'll start. Finally got paid for a big project I finished over a year ago. I will be able to cut a bonus to my very deserving staff. Praise the Lord. Also hunting season is only 2 months away.

One of my goats had her head stuck in the fence when I got home. She’s unstuck now.
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 06-16-2020 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I also bought a glock 27 for $250. So there’s that
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Great thread idea!!!!!

All three of my sons are gainfully employed and my wife's smile still melts me.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

We finally closed on our loan and will begin building a house on the family farm.

I got to hug my mom today for the first time since they went into self quarantine back the end of March.
    Last edited by Steelin' Ducks; 06-16-2020 at 04:48 PM.

Good stuff

I heard that some friends of ours who have been having a hard time conceiving were given some very good news about their latest attempt.

And I took a twenty minute nap at lunch!

Spot tails are in the grass. They seemed to like black and purple this afternoon

My ex-wife is still my ex?

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    I got to hug my mom today for the first time since they went into self quarantine back the end of March.
    This is the good stuff right here
    R. Not

Moving into my new house (barndominium) in about 2 weeks. I will be able to take a shower in one end and skin a deer at the other end and never walk out from under a roof.

I got to have breakfast with my family again this morning. Whenever I go back to traveling that wont happen but for now I cherish it every chance I get.

Weather permitting I’m going offshore for the first time since August on Thursday. Just bottom fishing but that’s what I like to do anyway.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The Lord still forgives me for the wrong I do, I'm thankful for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I found a Little Debbie Christmas Tree cake that slid behind a bunch of stuff in the cabinet. Also good news, there’s enough preservatives in those things that it taste the exact same as the day they were bought.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Weather permitting I’m going offshore for the first time since August on Thursday. Just bottom fishing but that’s what I like to do anyway.
    I hope y'all a great day of fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and since Saturday, Emily’s House has raised $4,000.00 in donations. A long way to go but a great start.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Save me a sack of filets.

SCBHA chapter has been officially recognized as of today. Here's to hoping we can help improve public lands and waters for the state and the country as a whole.

I’m making Chief on Tuesday and we’ll be moving back across the country to Northern California next month. The wife and I are very excited for what our future holds. She has decided that we are going to buy a large fifth wheel to live in out there since it’ll just be she and I. Sounds like the start of an adventure to me!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL