Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSU Coach Gundy goes fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    His ass is grass.
    That got me good lol

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    As surely as the sun rises.

Thankfully we already know how to fill that void as outdoors people. It is all the maroons that will find themselves bored and at loose ends on the weekends that may become a problem...
    Truth!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I loved college football and then Bitch Jones happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was all part of Nicks plan, Led.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

It was not Butch, Kiffin was the heart breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    I came to that realization last year. I used to get season tickets then realized I was spending my time glorifying a game played by young men more so than enjoying my life. They play highlights and there’s a DVR if I need it. That decision kept money in my pocket and gave me more time than I realized I was actually giving up to achieve somewhat of a vicarious success through 18-22 year old young men. We idolize things that mean nothing in the grand scheme of our lives with friends, family and nature and sports is just one of many examples.
    Leader in the clubhouse right here

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    His ass is grass.
    YEP

Like it or not in certain professions you just have to keep your personal thoughts to yourself/family

This more than likely will cost him his job before it is over

honestly pretty damn stupid on his part if you ask me , I mean lets be realistic. He makes his living on the backs of a lot of young African American male youths and not like they are standing in line to go there

We have young guy in town that played at OKSU under him and had a good career I see him quite a bit and will be curious to hear his take, by way he loved playing at Ok State

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    YEP

Like it or not in certain professions you just have to keep your personal thoughts to yourself/family

This more than likely will cost him his job before it is over

honestly pretty damn stupid on his part if you ask me , I mean lets be realistic. He makes his living on the backs of a lot of young African American male youths and not like they are standing in line to go there

We have young guy in town that played at OKSU under him and had a good career I see him quite a bit and will be curious to hear his take, by way he loved playing at Ok State
    He was replying to JAB's comment to Feets.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosscat View Post
    I came to that realization last year. I used to get season tickets then realized I was spending my time glorifying a game played by young men more so than enjoying my life. They play highlights and there’s a DVR if I need it. That decision kept money in my pocket and gave me more time than I realized I was actually giving up to achieve somewhat of a vicarious success through 18-22 year old young men. We idolize things that mean nothing in the grand scheme of our lives with friends, family and nature and sports is just one of many examples.
    Exactly, I would like to think everyone comes to this realization especially those with other interest in life, however about 1/2 the sports forum consider adventure to be a passive activity rather than active.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

I have found it particularly hard to watch sports these days. Athletes used to be somewhat of a role model, not so much anymore
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid