Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB Aluminum Fishing cart

Quote Originally Posted by colej View Post
    And he delivers!!! Hope he ate good at Saluds cause he kinda grimaced a bit when I told him it was another 15 minutes south of me......
    Wife wasn't done-up to her likeness, so we headed back to Monroe. Nice to meet you, though, brother. And hope your dad enjoys the cart. He's a bad man.

A little let down he took the spinners off before he sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    A little let down he took the spinners off before he sold it.
    You like me, dude. Otherwise, you wouldn't try so hard to bust my ball$. It's okay, though, I like you too. No passion, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Wife wasn't done-up to her likeness, so we headed back to Monroe. Nice to meet you, though, brother. And hope your dad enjoys the cart. He's a bad man.
    Yessir, same here bud! I briefly explained to my boys how I knew you after you had left. They basically said you were a legit country black man ha ha!! They can appreciate that, especially amid what our world is seeing pushed down everyone’s throat through the media nowadays. Thanks again brother!
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.