Thread: Phone Suggestions

Default Phone Suggestions

My Motorola Moto z3 Droid is crashing like the battery is dead.....about 4 times a day.
    If it's plugged up to the charger it seems to work fine. Appears to shutdown with a voltage drop.

I would like to stick with an Android.device.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 06-10-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Note series is where it's at. It's all I have ever used since the Note 3 came out.
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

What the hell is that Boomie?
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    My Motorola Moto z3 Droid is crashing like the battery is dead.....about 4 times a day.
    If it's plugged up to the charger it seems to work fine. Appears to shutdown with a voltage drop.

I would like to stick with an Android.device.

Just put a battery in it- they sell the battery and install tool kit for $40- watch the video on you tube- not hard at all- 3 minute job

Jitterbug

I'm not a fan of my Google phone. I'd go with Samsung.
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

I think mine is a galaxy 7, it's like 4 old and is perfect. I've got an old beat up black spigen case on it, not like one of those condom looking cases. I've dropped this thing off my beach and found it, and it's still working. The only bad side to this phone are my couple few friends I text group with have iPhones. Evidently my phones throws a bug into the videos and they are vocal on the subject

Mine is a Samsung. I think I splurged and paid $70 for it new. Does more stuff than I can even fathom, let alone figure out...

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I think mine is a galaxy 7, it's like 4 old and is perfect. I've got an old beat up black spigen case on it, not like one of those condom looking cases. I've dropped this thing off my beach and found it, and it's still working. The only bad side to this phone are my couple few friends I text group with have iPhones. Evidently my phones throws a bug into the videos and they are vocal on the subject
    It gives me hope to learn you aren't an iPerson.

My wife's friend convinced her to get one a couple of years ago, and I switched because T-mobile had a good deal. Never again.

Samsung galaxy. I am still on S6 and its been great. I paid $60 for a shop to replace the battery last year.

Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

Get a sonim xp8.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Just put a battery in it- they sell the battery and install tool kit for $40- watch the video on you tube- not hard at all- 3 minute job
    Where can I purchase that?

take it to a phone medic store
    drop it off.
    pick it up later that day.

dont try to do this yourself. that's just silly. ask johnson. he tried it....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Where can I purchase that?

Amazon but 2th option is the easiest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Galaxy S9......flawless phone for me so far
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Here ya go CD. Shop away. Go touch em and feel at the local store then call me to order.

What are your buying criteria? Price? Size (looking for a big phone or stay small)?

Samsung Galaxy line really are hard to beat. Like HS I've had a Galaxy 7 for 4 years now and it's still tooting right along. Battery life is a struggle sometimes, but it's 4 years old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft