Thread: BASS on ESPN2 Today

Default BASS on ESPN2 Today

Starting at 8am live from Lake Eufaula.

Good luck Brandon.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Pulling for my High School buddy Hank Cherry

Brandon up to 7th with a 21 lb sack today.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I just got off the phone with him, had a good day. Only had three fish at 11:00 but caught a couple of good ones after that. Made the cut for tomorrow, hopefully he can make it to Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    I just got off the phone with him, had a good day. Only had three fish at 11:00 but caught a couple of good ones after that. Made the cut for tomorrow, hopefully he can make it to Saturday.
    Offshore or grass?

Said he’s catching all of his on deep brush piles but has run out so might have to go shallow tomorrow.

We watched if for awhile later on in the show and your Son is in it! Go Brandon
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I was oblivious to this and had planned to fish there on Saturday, I guess I will change up to one of the other nearby lakes instead. Or maybe I can go try to sell my spots to the anglers.
    Last edited by Dawhoo; 06-11-2020 at 11:07 PM.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

HC moving up on the board.

Caught a lot of fish off Lake Walter F George back in the day. Some grown ones on a Mann's Black Grape Jelly worm. The 12" model always produced.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Brandon had another good day today with 19-5 and is currently in 5th place. He will be fishing tomorrow. Lake Eufaula is really putting out some good weights. You can catch it again live tomorrow on ESPN2 between 12 And three. Scott Canterbury is leading by 4+ lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Otter 1200 View Post
    Brandon had another good day today with 19-5 and is currently in 5th place. He will be fishing tomorrow. Lake Eufaula is really putting out some good weights. You can catch it again live tomorrow on ESPN2 between 12 And three. Scott Canterbury is leading by 4+ lbs.
    Good for Brandon. I didn't get to watch much today. On the road most of the day.

Good Luck!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Go get em Brandon!!

Brandon finished up 4th, good tournament averaged almost 20 lbs per day. Buddy Gross won, came from 10th place to win. He had 27+ today, biggest single day of the event. The next few events are up north and will be a smallmouth battle. Hopefully Brandon can make a good run up that way and stay pretty high in the points.