Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dogs and Dogshit

Default Dogs and Dogshit

I haven’t owned a large dog while living in the city. I do now and she is definitely my dog. I have a real hard time taking out a plastic bag and picking up dogshit out of someone’s yard. I can’t think of anything more degrading other than getting my ass whipped by a Jawga fan.

I’m sure there are pics of me on the next door app with hateful comments about me not picking up my dogs yard snickers.

Please someone tell me there is a more respectful way of handing this shitty situation.

You shitting me Britt. Really. Just a shitty deal.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Why is your dog shitting in other people's yards?

That pisses me off when I know my dog doesn't have access to the front yard and I find dog shit out there. I don't want my 2 boys having to worry about stepping in it when they are in the front yard playing. Not to mention the amount of money and time I have invested in trying to make my front yard look nice.

Don't let your dog shit in any yard but your own.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 06-08-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Not to mention the amount of money and time I have invested in trying to make my front yard look nice.
    Pictures of yard or I don’t believe you...

I typically wait until she makes a good size pointer pattie before I walk her. We go on walks at least twice a day. Usually 2 miles or so each time. However, shit is still gonna happen. Dogs have been shitting in my yard for 10+ years. I don’t care. I get it. I wouldn’t want to pick it up in a bag and carry it with me. I keep a shovel handy and throw it in the creek usually. No big deal to me.

I also see your side. Hence, why I posted.

It’s taking a dump in someone else’s yard because he is walking it. When they have to go they go. Large or small dog they still leave turds.
    I feel same as you. No way I am carrying a bag around and holding my dogs warm poo. I try to let the dog out in backyard before walks.

You think bad of people?

just imagine what your dog is thinking about you leaning over and picking up his shit and putting it in a bag to carrying it home.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    I typically wait until she makes a good size pointer pattie before I walk her. We go on walks at least twice a day. Usually 2 miles or so each time. However, shit is still gonna happen. Dogs have been shitting in my yard for 10+ years. I don’t care. I get it. I wouldn’t want to pick it up in a bag and carry it with me. I keep a shovel handy and throw it in the creek usually. No big deal to me.

I also see your side. Hence, why I posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunterjw View Post
    It’s taking a dump in someone else’s yard because he is walking it. When they have to go they go. Large or small dog they still leave turds.
    I feel same as you. No way I am carrying a bag around and holding my dogs warm poo. I try to let the dog out in backyard before walks.
    How would y’all feel if I came and took a dump in your front yard?

That’s different and you know it. It’s dogshit, get over it. We’ve all stepped in our fair share.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

If you took a shit in my front yard then I would know you couldn’t make it to the back

Move to the country.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    How would y’all feel if I came and took a dump in your front yard?
    So are you saying your IQ and the dog is about the same? I’d prob feel bad for you if that was the case..cmon it is a dog not a person!
    Also, we are talking about edge of yard here typically by roadside or sidewalk. Ppl aren’t backing old red up to the front door step
    Last edited by hunterjw; 06-08-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Sounds like dogs cannot read signs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Humans aren’t meant to handle dogshit...period.

Some of y'all leave your grocery store buggy right there where you get done with it.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

I like dealing with other peoples dog shit. I shovel it back in the street.

Nothing crappier than letting your dog crap in another persons yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post
    Some of y'all leave your grocery store buggy right there where you get done with it.
    For real. Or throw your damn trash and cigarette butts on the side of the road.

Clean up after your mutt or get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Sounds like dogs cannot read signs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The sign's wrong!

Within a week if me moving back into downtown like 16 years ago.. My little street allowed this fat yankee walking his little s*** dog to poop in their yards. I remodeled an old house, beautiful grass, and noticed dog poop in the middle of my yard a couple times a week. I knew damn well, my chocolate wasnt doing it.. so I hunted around until I found out who it was. I asked another couple of people and they confirmed it.. it was how he rolled. Until I walked out the front door that one morning. He never spoke to me again, God rest his yankee soul.

It was about the same time I booted this hipster couple's feist dog back across the street in front of the entire hipster family. That little f***** should have never showed teeth.