Thread: Cold Fort Worth Beer...

Default Cold Fort Worth Beer...

Finally getting back to business this week in Fort Worth at Colonial CC. A lot of big names will be teeing up Thursday and it's welcomed sight to those looking for live sports that matter. MMA, Nascar and European soccer just don't cut it. I've had enough time away from sports to finalize the fact that I don't need 95% of my cable programming and watch some of these hipster shows on netflix you fellas squawk about all the time. It'll be nice to go back to normal Thursday - Sunday television programming. Y'all can have Joe Exotic. Clemson football is back to work and things seem to be getting back in line with universe regardless of what the weather man says...

you just had to put soccer in there....

and nascar isnt a sport...and its a bit of a stretch to consider golf one....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    you just had to put soccer in there....

and nascar isnt a sport...and its a bit of a stretch to consider golf one....
    Neither is soccer. It’s theater.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

All that soccer flopping...

GoodDarkGoose-small.gif