Thread: Mindhunter

Default Mindhunter

Who’s watched this one on Netflix?

Ever since I read the PeeWee Gaskins book, serial killers have interested me. How does an individual get that messed up. Not a violent and shootem up show more of gets you thinking.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Good show, some parts are tough. Interesting to see how the FBI developed the concept of a “serial murderer”, and basically documented archetypes of murderers, etc. Glad there are people who can be objective like that and not just want to fry these psychopaths.
    Never confuse enthusiasm for capability

Great show! I binged watched it in one weekend.

So weird you mention this, since we have caught up on everything, I was laying in bed last night looking for new shows and Mindhunter was what I picked out
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

I've watched both seasons. Season 1 was decent. Season 2 was not that great in my opinion. I liked the direction s1 was going, but it seems like they lost their way in s2. Probably would not watch a s3 if it came out.
    "Hunt today to kill tomorrow." - Ron Jolly

Quote Originally Posted by tman View Post
    I've watched both seasons. Season 1 was decent. Season 2 was not that great in my opinion. I liked the direction s1 was going, but it seems like they lost their way in s2. Probably would not watch a s3 if it came out.
    I’m that way with S3 of Goliath. That one just seems to be out there in S3 and hard to follow.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’m that way with S3 of Goliath. That one just seems to be out there in S3 and hard to follow.
    We ditched Goliath 2-3 episodes into season 3. Just got weird. Did the same with Sneaky Pete. 1&2 were good. 3 got weird. Out.

I enjoyed both seasons of Mindhunter. Especially season 2. I remember all that happening and my parents, for the first time, questioning whether or not it was okay for me to run all over town on a bicycle unsupervised. "Don't talk to strangers. Don't get into cars. Now go outside and leave me alone." is where we landed on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    We ditched Goliath 2-3 episodes into season 3. Just got weird. Did the same with Sneaky Pete. 1&2 were good. 3 got weird. Out.

I enjoyed both seasons of Mindhunter. Especially season 2. I remember all that happening and my parents, for the first time, questioning whether or not it was okay for me to run all over town on a bicycle unsupervised. "Don't talk to strangers. Don't get into cars. Now go outside and leave me alone." is where we landed on that front.