Thread: Heads Up

Default Heads Up

Dunn's has Springfield Hellcats on sale for $490.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Better spend is a Sig 365. They can be had over here for $475 with Sig Lite NS and the extra mag ...Way better pistol imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Link?
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

That’s not how you spell Glock...

I’d just get the G43X and 15rnd mags.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Better spend is a Sig 365. They can be had over here for $475 with Sig Lite NS and the extra mag ...Way better pistol imho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Agreed!
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I’d just get the G43X and 15rnd mags.
    Those new Shield S15 mags are game changers on that gun. My brother in law just got that setup and now has the same capacity as my G19 in a much smaller gun. Very cool. I also love the P365 and P365XL. I'd love to buy one, but I have a few others above that on the list to buy next.

Bought my youngest a G43 a few months back because she likes Glock. We did some comparison shooting with the G43 against my P365..

It's not even close how much more accurate the 365 is over the Glock. Get out past the 15 yard mark and it's obvious the difference a superior trigger system makes. She said the G43 is up for sale. Going to find her a P365. I'm toting my Sig P365 as my EDC. Which is a huge evolution for me.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Bought my youngest a G43 a few months back because she likes Glock. We did some comparison shooting with the G43 against my P365..

It's not even close how much more accurate the 365 is over the Glock. Get out past the 15 yard mark and it's obvious the difference a superior trigger system makes. She said the G43 is up for sale. Going to find her a P365. I'm toting my Sig P365 as my EDC. Which is a huge evolution for me.
    A buddy has been trying to convince me to get the 365. He carries his everyday. The more I hear the more I like. May be my next pew pew purchase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Some high society lady says is your horse outside, no ma'am he's between my legs, but you're too fat to ride" Hank Jr

Jack Carr puts on one hell of a shooting demo with his up at Thunder Ranch. P 365XL with a Red Dot. Ringing steel offhand at 100 yards. Granted, he is a retired Frogman and has more trigger time than a normal shooter by far, but it does show that these tiny guns are capable of accurate shooting ..

Next time I am at the river range, I am going to wring mine out. It's a damned good weapon.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.