Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lindsey Graham...

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Why do folks dislike him so much? Is it that he's flimsy, a RINO, a homosexual, a combo of the aforementioned? I've always heard he's a really nice, genuine guy in person. However, it seems like conservatives fairly uniformly do not like him.
    Has it ever been proven that he’s a homosexual? I honestly don’t know, I’ve heard it joked about my whole life though
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

yall just be sure to tell me who to like and who to hate. i really do get confused....
    Hate everybody till they say something that supports your preconceived position, then post articles.

Like everybody till they say something that negates your preconceived position then post articles and label "Fake News."

It's really that simple.

ETA; don't forget the brackets [ ] and use "we" a lot. Oh, and toss in the word "drops" when you can.
    Last edited by Glenn; 06-02-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Well I'll vote for him just to be contrarian.

On the negative side a freshman senator has about zero clout in Washington to get anything done.

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post

On the negative side a freshman senator has about zero clout in Washington to get anything done.
    Ironic , Graham is a long term Senator and he
    doesn’t get anything done either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

If you guys ever wonder why real change in Washington never happens, this is the reason.

And I'm not picking on JB. He's not alone.

Everyone complains. Wants term limits. Wants to "drain the swamp" until it actually comes time to do something about it.

Granny used to say "you gonna fish or cut bait?" Time to fish.

If Graham wins another term we all deserve the government we get.

Oh, you mean that things will be done differently than they have been being done? Where the hell do we sign up for some of that action?

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Oh, you mean that things will be done differently than they have been being done? Where the hell do we sign up for some of that action?

No the new guy will be tilting at windmills trying to get a constitutional amendment defining marriage as being between a man and a woman. Oh, and he wants to be on the committee on Science, so I guess we will be fighting the Scopes Monkey Trial all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Ironic , Graham is a long term Senator and he
    doesn’t get anything done either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Nice.

Lindsey was John McCain's best buddy. Let that soak in.

I will vote against Lyndsey in the primary and if that does not work... God help me, I will vote for the D running against him.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    Why do folks dislike him so much? Is it that he's flimsy, a RINO, a homosexual, a combo of the aforementioned? I've always heard he's a really nice, genuine guy in person. However, it seems like conservatives fairly uniformly do not like him.
    Dick sucking POS , I would vote for Satan against him

Really fell out when years ago he stated he was a “Gulf War Verteran”. True story was he was called to “active duty” STATESIDE for legal services. To me a GWV is someone with his ass in the sand and bullets whizzing by his head and bombs going off. ANY MAN that will out right exaggerate about something like that is and always will be a POS .
    Last edited by tprice; 06-02-2020 at 07:11 PM.

Flimsy wears lipstick and lives in the swamp.

Some of you who have commented in the negative about the new candidate are choosing the devils thinking and the path that perpetuates the status quo. The gay marriage genie is out of the bottle and will probably never be put back- that doesn't mean he is wrong to try. That's what good people do- try to right the wrongs.
    If you don't think gay marriage is wrong, you just picked sides with the baby killing, city burning, liberal left- they would burn you and your family alive just to burn your bible. The same bible that says all of the above is sinful and wrong.

Change will not happen without effort, support, and votes. It may also take bullets.

The liberals are winning, because they control the media- they are brainwashing our kids in schools, with the music, and with almost every TV show and movie.

Make no mistake- there is a war being fought for the soul of America, and we are losing.
    Last edited by Bad Habit; 06-02-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Has it ever been proven that he’s a homosexual? I honestly don’t know, I’ve heard it joked about my whole life though
    No idea- just taking a jab at JAB
    Carolina Counsel

Default Lindsey Graham...

I don’t know if he’s gay or not, but he went to Daniel so he sucks dicks.
    Last edited by Tater; 06-02-2020 at 09:57 PM.

Lindsey is a disgrace to my surname. We are not related as far as I can trace. I dare you to ask my father his thoughts on Lindsey. He has not gotten a vote from my immediate family since he first went to the House as the replacement for Butler Derrick.

I have seen LaPierre campaigning from the bed of an older pickup in a Lowe's parking lot within the last month. He'll get my vote next Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jabiii View Post
    think of the good he could be doing right now to heal race relations if he were to stand up with his significant other...
    Bwahahahahahaha!
    Last edited by Shotunderit; 06-02-2020 at 08:32 PM.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Dick sucking POS , I would vote for Satan against him

Really fell out when years ago he stated he was a “Gulf War Verteran”. True story was he was called to “active duty” STATESIDE for legal services. To me a GWV is someone with his ass in the sand and bullets whizzing by his head and bombs going off. ANY MAN that will out right exaggerate about something like that is and always will be a POS .
    Tells how you really feel.

If you have any questions about Lindsay, then take some time to review his voting history.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

I saw him in Chik-fil-A on Harbison awhile back and the fella with him looked like a tranny. Not the type tranny that plays QB at Climp5in but the type that
    would play with your balls. True story

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I saw him in Chik-fil-A on Harbison awhile back and the fella with him looked like a tranny. Not the type tranny that plays QB at Climp5in but the type that
    would play with your balls. True story
    Rofl.