Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Friggin heathens of Clemson

Default Friggin heathens of Clemson

OK, so I our boys are sent home from Clemson for the virus. Graduating senior and rising junior. They went up today to clean out their housing.

The senior's place has been cleaned out. Previously a shotgun was taken. This time they came back and were working on getting the refridgerators, demolished the game packed freezer, took all of my son's mounts (geese, ducks, deer....) and friggin destroyed the place. No telling what else so far. Wife on the way up with a trailer to empty everything. We had planned on using one place to store the junior's stuff untill fall semester.

Figure they are headed back. Box springs and other items by the back door.

Welcome to Clemson. Who the fuck steals someone's mounts???????
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Dorm, apartment or rental House? What are we talking about here?

I walked in on a gang of them robbing dorm rooms up there in 87. Nothing new. I don't think another pledge saw a game after that...

I went to Clemson and the house I rented at the time got robbed while I was home for Christmas break one year.

I never had a moment's trouble.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I never had a moment's trouble.
    Neither did I but I was poor as dirt. Hell my Fry Daddy was second hand.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

id be camped out by those box springs waiting
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

My truck was robbed twice while I was there. One in the long term parking lot and once at a boat ramp.

my car was broken into once while I was there. It was less than 75 yards from the police station door when the police station was in the corner of the stadium. Window busted out and stereo stolen.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Meth...

It's the culture up there.
    Probably football players all jacked up on performance enhancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    id be camped out by those box springs waiting
    Bingo

Do y’all want to compare the crime in Clemson to crime in Columbia. I have live both places and I can tell you Columbia is a one of the more dangerous places in the state. They will kill you then rob you. Columbia has two kinds of neighborhoods, really nice ones that get robbed and really bad ones that do the robbing. I had multiple friends that went to Carolina that came back to Columbia from Christmas break to find people had been living in the house or the house had been cleaned out...

Seemed like Everytime I would go up to hang out with some friends in Clemson something would get stolen. Never had any trouble in Columbia

You half to live in Columbia because she said so

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    It's the culture up there.
    Probably football players all jacked up on performance enhancers.
    WoW you are really a peach ain't ya. How bout the hog you owe loser
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Clemson is real close to Westminster, Seneca, and a whole lot of other places where thin white boys ready to roll. They love just how predictable college kids are and fully leverage that against their habits. Thieves suck. I still have not received my replacement debit card from my incident ten days ago. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    Do y’all want to compare the crime in Clemson to crime in Columbia. I have live both places and I can tell you Columbia is a one of the more dangerous places in the state. They will kill you then rob you. Columbia has two kinds of neighborhoods, really nice ones that get robbed and really bad ones that do the robbing. I had multiple friends that went to Carolina that came back to Columbia from Christmas break to find people had been living in the house or the house had been cleaned out...
    Cool story Bro.

When I was going to Clemson someone stole the ram off the hood of my Ramcharger one night. I still don’t think I’m over it.

Teach them their ABC s early. Anywhere but clemzon.