Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: White guy perspective from Columbia Protests

We will soon be like the folks in Israel walking around with an ar 15 hanging from your neck 24/7. Church, work, store everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Air Raid View Post
    This is an insurrection accompanied by hooligans hell bent on stealing, robbing, and pillaging. Simple as that. I have many relatives and a close friend who's in Leo. He told me he has never hugged his wife before leaving like he has the last few nights because he's not sure if he'll come back. Put yourslef in those shoes as well as those that were peacefully protesting. What we have now is organized attempts to create chaos. There are scouts on bikes running around communicating to anarchists. This has to stop by any means necessary.
    Thank you to your buddy from me. It is very unfortunate that law enforcement has not been thanked and given credit to keeping it as minuscule In Columbia as it was about to be. I personally saw understanding and leniency until it got scary threatening. When that happened they didn’t second guess it anymore. They were pretty much released to do there job and they did it. I guarantee you if they would have thought about it any longer it would have engulfed the city. They were hoping for the best but prepared for the worst.
    To be clear though, there were true peaceful protesters most of the day. About 6pm a mob formed at the station

Quote Originally Posted by santee11 View Post
    We will soon be like the folks in Israel walking around with an ar 15 hanging from your neck 24/7. Church, work, store everywhere.
    I just talked with a buddy of mine in Texas. He said it’s been like that for a week now. He chuckled and said he isn’t worried about a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I don't know what it's like to walk in theirs no more than they do mine. We all have our own pile of manure to shovel. Identity politics, group think and mob mentality certainly won't solve it. I hear all the time "There's good cops, good whites, good blacks etc and the bad ones make it hard on the good ones yadda yadda yadda."

No kidding. It's why group/identity politics is wrong and why those in power know how well it works to cause division among the populace. The INDIVIDUAL is the largest minority in this country. If the time ever comes when people are judged not by the groups they associate with but by THEIR individual character and behavior, all this will end. Until then expect more of the same.

I will continue to choose to not participate in any of it. I'm white, male, Christian, a hunter, a father, a husband, a business owner, a boss, a friend, a teacher, a student, a son, a brother and a pretty good beat boxer. But I don't want anyone else who are also all of those things defining me. I define me. Period. And when I see other people I see them as individuals, not part of any one group. It's too much to keep up with otherwise.
    I don’t know you, sir, but I do know one thing. Regardless your level of beat boxing skills, they pale in comparison to the dancing skills of our very own Sportin(“crazylegs”)Woodies. He will melt a set of soles quicker than a cat can lick its ass.

Several white troublemakers as well.

https://twitter.com/savannatokunaga/...04703235710981

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I'll put $5 towards the beat box video.
    I'll throw $10 in da pot.

That enough Gleenda???

Quote Originally Posted by SCSwitchback View Post
    I don’t know you, sir, but I do know one thing. Regardless your level of beat boxing skills, they pale in comparison to the dancing skills of our very own Sportin(“crazylegs”)Woodies. He will melt a set of soles quicker than a cat can lick its ass.
    I sole my shoes with aesbestos
    Or should I say I soul my shoes with aesbestos

either way, you spelled asbestos like a european
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Dick View Post
    Pleeezee!!! Post a video of the beat boxing.....
    This. That's the most important intel I've gleaned from this thread thus far.

Default White guy perspective from Columbia Protests

https://twitter.com/unnamedinsider/s...197641730?s=21

Profiled a FBI agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-02-2020 at 07:53 AM.