Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: White House goes dark

They are a direct threat to the President of The United States and should be treated as such.

Screw the FX rounds and CS gas.

Break out the M134 and let it rip.

The rules change when you go after POTUS....we would not tolerate a russian, chinese, or towel head attack on him. Why treat a communist scum any different?
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

The president was taken to the bunker. Domestic terrorist now. Vandals and looters and other violence in a mob should be treated as ISIS on American soil. A nice vacation in Gito for anyone associated with Antifa arrested terrorizing. In my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cell jamming worked. They all packed up and went home. Expect more of it as well as internet jamming if they don't knock this shit off now...

Lights out, so the boys on roof have a better look at the crowd. Don't think for a minute they didn't have a plan.
    "run and gun guide service"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    The president was taken to the bunker. Domestic terrorist now. Vandals and looters and other violence in a mob should be treated as ISIS on American soil. A nice vacation in Gito for anyone associated with Antifa arrested terrorizing. In my humble opinion.

Screw Gitmo. Just kill'em!

Enough of this non sense. You can't threaten the POTUS. We are sending a terrible message, by not just leveling anyone threatening the president. Remember Iran still has a 500 million bounty on his head.

Who is to say you don't have some moon cultist in the crowd with a RPG?

Time to retire the pain ballers and put the big boys in the game.

I hear the SS, CAT has some really cool toys, and rather devastating fire power on hand at any given time.

And no I do not find shooting threats to the president a problem at all. These are not a Martin Luther King protest, this is somethign strait out of a Purge movie.

MLK would be appalled so called peaceful protesters burned a church down.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

I hear he’s in FL.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Screw Gitmo. Just kill'em!
    Yeah! That will certainly end the violence. They shoot a bunch of people in front of the WH, you can bet your ass a whole lot of innocent people will be shot right in front of their own houses. This isn't a video game...

My gracious. Some of y’all need to realize this place isn’t your dream journal and you don’t need to vomit every crazy thought that comes into your head onto the keyboard.

Yes. Let’s advocate that the .gov start randomly firing into crowds killing Americans. Novel idea until Jan ‘21 or Jan ‘25 and “your guy” isn’t in that building anymore and it’s “your people” in that crowd.

he aint shooting anybody in an election year.

nothing to see here. carry on
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

People will move on to the next outrage/headline/cause/fear shortly. Please stand by.

Frightening and histories precedents have been set each day since the Wuhan Flu frenzy took hold. We should all pray hard for peace and reason while remaining vigilant and prepared to protect our families.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    My gracious. Some of y’all need to realize this place isn’t your dream journal and you don’t need to vomit every crazy thought that comes into your head onto the keyboard.

Yes. Let’s advocate that the .gov start randomly firing into crowds killing Americans. Novel idea until Jan ‘21 or Jan ‘25 and “your guy” isn’t in that building anymore and it’s “your people” in that crowd.
    So if “they” breach the whitehouse perimeter, what do?

Do we want the whitehouse to look like the Saigon embassy with helos on the roof?

Either optic is bad, it’s what “they” want.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

If "They" breach the WH Perimeter, they are fooked. Just like any other day. Rules is the Rules.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

You can’t fix stupid
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    he aint shooting anybody in an election year.

nothing to see here. carry on
    I snorted. Twice
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    So if “they” breach the whitehouse perimeter, what do?

Do we want the whitehouse to look like the Saigon embassy with helos on the roof?

Either optic is bad, it’s what “they” want.
    You’re smart enough to know the answer to that.

Refer to nitros post for the answer to the rhetorical question you asked.

These are the same folks calling the "protesters" animals. Something about a pot and kettle comes to mind.

i dont think its fair to point out hypocrisy right now. its rampant....on all sides.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The antifa people acting as instigators are not smart. They can easily be traced and found. Arrest them in their suburban homes charge them with domestic terrorism. Many will stop. The protest will become most peaceful and they will fade away until another cop kills a black man without a gun. This will likely be Barr's plan.