Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waiting for The Facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    So, I thought cops were supposed to be wearing body cameras by now? Body cameras have been asked of law enforcement for at least 10 years! If all cops wore them and used them all the time, all questions would be answered. Wtf are they not wearing body cameras? Hell, the 2 SCDNR officers that walked over a mile through the woods to check me and my rabbit hunting crew this year had body cameras on their uniform shirts!

- now that I think about it, I think one officer had a uniform shirt on and his was hooked on there some type of way. I believe the second officer had on a Scdnr tshirt and his camera was around him with some type of shoulder harness. I clearly remember both having them. I don’t know if they were on or not. I don’t know if you can tell by looking at them. I didn’t see a flashing light on them or anything.
    They are wearing body cams, or at least the majority are.

There are some different angles being released. They are vetting the videos to try and protect the other people on the scene so the hoard doesn't become judge jury and executioner of them too.

It wouldn't matter if they released the videos or not at this point.

We were all sitting on a powder keg due to 2 months of lock down.

We have people running through the fireworks factory with a blow torch.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

New facts the independent autopsy shows he died from being chocked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    New facts the independent autopsy shows he died from being chocked out.

Well, that should really help these riots settle down, huh?

Same guy that contradicted the original Epstien autopsy.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

But Epstien offed himself didn't he?
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    This is the first time I’ve taken the time to read anything on this and have seen a single news story about it, but two things strike me as odd....

1.) I’m always hearing people in these stories and on LivePD screaming “I can’t breathe!”.....where’s the air coming from?

2.) I guess cop cars are more claustrophobic than the one he was in when they showed up.

Exactly!

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

You won't get any facts from the media...

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Are y’all watching what is happening right now?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Where? So I can google it
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    You won't get any facts from the media...

Clearly not here either as that was shown quickly to be false.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckkiller View Post
    Where? So I can google it
    Passive aggressive much?
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by SCSportsman View Post
    Well, that should really help these riots settle down, huh?
    Huh, SW338 said he was waiting for facts.
    There was a new fact added.

police aren't authorized to kill forgers who resist arrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    no
    can you give me some cliff notes?
    I just cant sit and watch this like most of you people. I have never been a "voyeur" of sorts. It makes me cringe to see. It also makes me very upset and think things I shouldnt think. NONE of this is my fault....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Default Waiting for The Facts.

All is good now Trump stood in front of a church and held up a Bible.

I am not sure if that was a long ball message or just a badly made photo op.

I think the speech was good but 2 days too late.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-02-2020 at 06:57 AM.

This is too far away from the election to matter. People don't have attention spans, and most of y'all are too emotional to be worried about politics. Y'all should just strike it off the list of shit you should worry about, concentrate on breathing correctly.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    I have spoken with what I normally consider rational folks as of late. They are ready to be judge jury and executioner for the cops.

Clearly this is racist, they say.

As we have seen over and over when more of the story comes out we discover that the media narrative was completely false.

We have a judicial system. Lets let this play out. Are there bad cops? Sure there are. There are bad apples in every profession. But before we all condemn this man to death, lets look at some of the facts we already know.

Mr. Floyd was being detained for using counterfeit currency. (We don't know if it was intentional or not)

Mr Floyd was resisting arrest from the get go. (As seen from multiple videos and angles)

Mr Floyd was acting erratic. (Word is he swallowed some drugs as the officers approached in order to hide said drugs, this has not been confirmed)

Mr Floyd begins to act as if he is in medical distress and EMS is called to the scene.

Mr Floyd began spitting and claiming he has the Corona virus.

Mr Floyd begins directly opposing the police commands and is put on the ground.

Mr Floyd expires.

Autopsy is conducted and there were "no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

But, "combined effect of being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and intoxicants in his system, caused his death"

If there is no signs of strangulation by the cops, and Mr Floyd did in fact consume a large dose of a drug this would explain his erratic behavior as well as his inability to breath.

So can we just wait for the facts?
    All the facts you need to know....after being cuffed and on the ground on his belly, a cop put his knee and full weight of his body and then some on the guys neck. IF....and I mean IF this guy ate some drug that caused his death, too fucking bad for that asshole, scumbag cop...shouldn’t have been using excessive, unnecessary force and you wouldn’t be in this mess. That said, I don’t believe a damn word the cops and the lawyers hired to protect them say about drugs. It doesn’t matter what the guy was saying or doing, once in handcuffs and on the ground...for the entire length of the video, excessive force was being used. Slightly rubbing someone’s carotid arteries will absolutely result in sever bradycardia...it can be used when we are trying to break unstable supraventricular tachycardia, but doctors will rarely go for that option due to the massive bradycardia that can result and also due to the fact that if the patient has undiagnosed carotid stenosis, manipulation of the carotids can easily cause emboli that will infarct the brain...ie stroke. So some jackass thinks it’s prudent to knee the guy in the neck until he goes limp...continue to knee him for two minutes after he goes limp...and you say wait for the facts?! The riots are ANTIFA taking advantage of a situation we’re justified...so I’m not excusing that looting/rioting BS, but simple fact...if dipshit, bad-apples like that cop were treated like everyone else and arrested promptly, and People quit making excuses for their inexcusable behavior, this crap would not be going on to near the degree it is right now. There is no...I mean NO excuse for that cop’s actions after the guy was handcuffed and down...period.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    All the facts you need to know....after being cuffed and on the ground on his belly, a cop put his knee and full weight of his body and then some on the guys neck. IF....and I mean IF this guy ate some drug that caused his death, too fucking bad for that asshole, scumbag cop...shouldn’t have been using excessive, unnecessary force and you wouldn’t be in this mess. That said, I don’t believe a damn word the cops and the lawyers hired to protect them say about drugs. It doesn’t matter what the guy was saying or doing, once in handcuffs and on the ground...for the entire length of the video, excessive force was being used. Slightly rubbing someone’s carotid arteries will absolutely result in sever bradycardia...it can be used when we are trying to break unstable supraventricular tachycardia, but doctors will rarely go for that option due to the massive bradycardia that can result and also due to the fact that if the patient has undiagnosed carotid stenosis, manipulation of the carotids can easily cause emboli that will infarct the brain...ie stroke. So some jackass thinks it’s prudent to knee the guy in the neck until he goes limp...continue to knee him for two minutes after he goes limp...and you say wait for the facts?! The riots are ANTIFA taking advantage of a situation we’re justified...so I’m not excusing that looting/rioting BS, but simple fact...if dipshit, bad-apples like that cop were treated like everyone else and arrested promptly, and People quit making excuses for their inexcusable behavior, this crap would not be going on to near the degree it is right now. There is no...I mean NO excuse for that cop’s actions after the guy was handcuffed and down...period.
    Well said!

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

There is now a video, and I suspect many more will come out, of Mr Floyd drop a bag with a white powdery substance behind him while in cuffs.

There is another fact.

Many more will come out.

Why the slow leak?

Turn the attention away from the Wuhan? Duno.

But one thing that does strike me as odd is how did we get to the cop presumably being responsible for Mr Floyds death doing this in the name of racism? Is there audio of the cop spewing racially charged slurs as he is detaining the suspect?

Did his asian counter part throw some arian nation gang symbol.

Someone tell me how we made this connection?

Cops are all the time over reaching. 3 weeks ago a Black judge through a white woman in jail, because she refused to apologize for opening her hair salon up.

The mayor of NY city was threatening to use the police to arrest anyone who went swimming on memorial day.

There are countless videos of cops that are white and black arresting white people during the lock down, was that racially motivated?

How did we make this leap?

The man died in police custody and that is a tragedy in its self, regardless of what or how it happened. But we have laws in this country and we have a system to enforce these laws. So why the rush to judgement why can't we wait until the entire investigation is done and then determine if the officer and coworkers & EMS people who were there deserve to be punished.

One thing is clear the action taken by so many to loot, shoot, and pillage is totally unjustified.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot