Thread: Authoritarianism; next evolution

Default Authoritarianism; next evolution

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Warning was given. I like knowing her cunt was bruised.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Warning was given. I like knowing her cunt was bruised.
    Under their stated curfew laws you're allowed to be on any part of your property during the curfew hours. Why do you find it acceptable that this woman was shot on her porch?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

When he yelled get inside and she didn't.

When he yelled get inside and she didn't.
    Bless your heart

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Sometimes you just gotta use your mind a lil and avoid being shot in the dick!
    Do you know why they were telling them to go inside, nope, me either. But when they come marching down my street in riot gear, the situations being what they have been, I peep through the window at them.
    Now had this been 2 years ago, me and my family enjoying a bbq out on the porch, I'd been shot in the dick.

That cop is a giant pussy regardless of what happened beforehand. He enforces law, his word is not law. Shooting citizens following the law makes him feel like Billy badass and that's fucking shameful.
    Here's some info from their site about the curfew.
    What does a curfew mean?
    All persons must not travel on any public street or in any public place.
    If I am stopped by police, what will happen?
    Peace officers will inquire about the reason for you are in a public space during curfew hours. All Minnesotans in Minneapolis and Saint Paul are urged to voluntarily comply. Peace officers will enforce the curfew and arrest those who refuse to comply.

Sometimes you just gotta use your mind a lil and avoid being shot in the dick!
    Do you know why they were telling them to go inside, nope, me either. But when they come marching down my street in riot gear, the situations being what they have been, I peep through the window at them.
    Now had this been 2 years ago, me and my family enjoying a bbq out on the porch, I'd been shot in the dick.
    Just be polite to the officer when he puts you and your family in the railroad car.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Me and my family will be in the railroad car behind you and your family, shouting go MAGA Choo Choo!

My question is why are they going through what appears to be a peaceful neighborhood while downtown is a war zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    My question is why are they going through what appears to be a peaceful neighborhood while downtown is a war zone?
    That was my first thought

My guess is to keep the looters from getting killed. Once the looters hit the subdivisions, homeowners will show the govt how shit gets handled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Just be polite to the officer when he puts you and your family in the railroad car.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    My guess is to keep the looters from getting killed. Once the looters hit the subdivisions, homeowners will show the govt how shit gets handled.
    Damn straight.