Thread: Justice?

Default Justice?

https://www.media.pa.gov/Pages/Game-...spx?newsid=397

Some of you may remember this, I believe the video was posted on here when it happened. These sick idiots took a video of a wounded deer and one was kicking it. Here’s the update on the situation. I was excited about Trump making animal abuse a felony for instances like this, but one was charged with a misdemeanor and no hunting license for 15 years and the other was a juvenile and that resolution is not available to the public.

I don’t think a lack of license would stop him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    I don’t think a lack of license would stop him again.
    Perhaps, but may be enough to teach him to think before doing stupid shit. Life lessons are learned differently by each person. He got what he deserved and hopefully he learns from it.

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    https://www.media.pa.gov/Pages/Game-...spx?newsid=397

Some of you may remember this, I believe the video was posted on here when it happened. These sick idiots took a video of a wounded deer and one was kicking it. Here’s the update on the situation. I was excited about Trump making animal abuse a felony for instances like this, but one was charged with a misdemeanor and no hunting license for 15 years and the other was a juvenile and that resolution is not available to the public.
    I would hate to be a felony for shooting a feral cat or a crazy pit. Trump walked sportsman out on a slippery slope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I would hate to be a felony for shooting a feral cat or a crazy pit. Trump walked sportsman out on a slippery slope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah man just remember S S S.