Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Hell breaking loose

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    So, because he was an appointee, Mattis has no first amendment rights?

Can he own guns, too, or is that out the door now?
    Mattis should have some damn respect for the commander in chief. If he was still active duty, he’d still be brown nosing. He didn’t make General by “exercising his 1st amendment rights. I have no problem with using military in the District of Columbia. It’s not a state. I don’t agree with Trump wanting to send the federal military into states without the request of those states leadership but I’m not going to talk shit about the man for it. The states can mobilize and keep the feds out. Trump says a lot of things without thinking, off the cuff. We all do. Mattis needs to chill the heck out.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 06-03-2020 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Wars are fought primarily with missiles and bombs. A lot of our soldiers killed in the Middle East were killed while performing security and occupation of other sovereign nations.
    You definitely have no clue. Were you there to to witness this false narrative? That was a rhetorical question. You’re no better than some of these wannabe fake patriots here.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    You definitely have no clue. Were you there to to witness this false narrative? That was a rhetorical question. You’re no better than some of these wannabe fake patriots here.
    Shhh, he knows it all.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Little Bunny you have already been invaded and are still being but it’s yours to believe what you want that’s why we call it America

"Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    This argument has some merit. No need to have armies stationed around the globe, when you have 50 million fighting age men armed to the teeth right here in America,...”oh shit, someone just crashed some planes into the Twin Towers. Someone call up the good ole boy network and see if anyone knows who did it. They’re in Afghanistan? No problem, my 18 foot pro Drive can carry 3, let’s get that Cajun navy moving. Maybe someone can put their truck on a pontoon so we can have something to ride around in when we get there.” See the problem yet, dumbass.
    Bin Laden was created by our nation building and he said many times that his attacks were because we had occupying armies in “his peoples” lands.

So which came first? Chicken or egg?

I am of the Jimmy Buffett Gods own drunk foreign policy. “ I love each and every one of them like a brother and a sister, but if they give me any trouble tonight, I’m gonna run every one of them off this hill.”
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

My understanding is Bin Laden got pissed because The Saudis told him and his army to go piss up a rope, and instead used US forces to defend Saudi Arabia, after Iraq’s invasion of Kuwait. America is economically prosperous because of our large military. The Muslim world and the West were going to fight each other again, at some point, and that point was about 20 years ago. Wars cost money, and the Muslims ain’t gonna stop hating us any time soon.
    Last edited by wskinner; 06-03-2020 at 10:17 PM.

didnt led support mattis in the past? thats enough for me...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

The stock market has them so wound up that Obama called a press conference, Mattis pitched a hissy fit and Bush43 started a PAC for Biden. It is like we are all of us too stupid to see what is going down. Oh yeah. Wait.

Meanwhile the country burns...

I just want the National Memorials in this Country to not be defaced. A lot of blood has been spilled already. If it takes Troops to protect them, so be it. Heritage and history.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Looks like at least one arrest was made retroactively

https://www.wistv.com/2020/06/04/pol...arleston-riot/