Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell breaking loose

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I’ve yet to find where I referenced Birmingham or made any comparison of the civil rights marches to idiots tearing shit down across the country. Lot of butt hurt in this thread.
    Others made the correlation.

I understand Mayors giving stand down orders when outnumbered. Now LE need to protect people and property when destructions and looting begins. Target is closing temporarily in 5 states. Their stock holders do not pay taxes or buy into the corporation not for their investment to be protected. Today many Target workers are working in fear. That is what terrorist want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    What?.
    Was that confusing?

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    I’ve yet to find where I referenced Birmingham or made any comparison of the civil rights marches to idiots tearing shit down across the country. Lot of butt hurt in this thread.
    Still haven't reached the bottom of that hole, eh?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Now we know why Pelousy and the house Demoncraps refused to come back to DC.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I guess she is racist, and that Dan guy, I bet he is some sort of white nationalist.

Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

These people hate the Democrats every bit as much as they hate the Republicans. I hope people are waking up to that. They have openly been saying it since the whole Antifa shit started. Their goal isn't a liberal America. Their goal is communism...

Sad to report that these idiots are getting cranked back up all over the country today. Be safe folks...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Sad to report that these idiots are getting cranked back up all over the country today. Be safe folks...
    Hope we don’t get and power outages downtown tonight! We are the only truck on til midnight!
    867-5309

How long before somebody dumps a few 30 round mags into these groups attacking people? Seriously, somebody is going to get shot soon

It’s starting to bubble over in Charleston again. I’m guessing the business owners that swept up their glass are tired of it and more prepared tonight.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Supposedly they will be in Summerville. Starting al Walmart by the interstate making their way to downtown. Business up and down Main Street are boarding their windows like a freakn hurricane is coming.

They are there now.

The peaceful protesters are going to Florence Wed.

They were whipping up support with bull horns in primarily black communities this afternoon.

So far no one wants any part of it.

They need to make very public arrest tomorrow am of all of Soros's generals. As soon as he is in the country arrest him and his 2 sons next. All should be charged with treason.

And yes they need to be hung.

Cut the head off the snake or take the money out the purse in this case and this will stop.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Hope we don’t get and power outages downtown tonight! We are the only truck on til midnight!
    One of my biggest fears is them realizing just how easy it would be to turn off the lights across the country. We are living on tissue paper and are very lucky that they are too stupid to know it.

Y'all stay safe tonight and keep us informed on what you are seeing if you can...

One of my biggest fears is them realizing just how easy it would be to turn off the lights across the country. We are living on tissue paper and are very lucky that they are too stupid to know it.

Y'all stay safe tonight and keep us informed on what you are seeing if you can...
    Shhsss.

Be quite. there was another thread that wanted to be erased.

This idea may need to be.

When All this broke loose I had to go take care of mine. I had to have hair cuts and AC.

I felt like I was buying cocaine by getting a hair cut.

If I lost AC that was a kicker.

I was gonna go postal.

I made sure my employees had the most simplest of things toilet paper, meats, and fresh veggies. They were so appreciative. I told them y'all find me hair cuts. It worked out!

But cut the power I will go over the top!

There is no need in these idiots doing all this..

I recommend we form a blockade for all power boys trying to keep the power on for all of us!

You think about all the people that need life support and depend on electricity!

You think of all our elders stuck inside due to this terrible virus and need HVAC.

If any lunatic wants to cut that off they need to be executed on site!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Don’t think they will go that far this time. They won’t do anything that will illicit a REAL response. Start affecting people’s lives and the streets will be cleared right quick.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud