Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hell breaking loose

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    I don't. Hate it for you if you made that choice in life
    When I was in my early 20s I stated many times that Columbis would be the last place I would ever live in SC. I move here a decade later for reasons beyond my control and have loved every minute of it. So stuff your sorries in a sack.

The wife and I watched the live stream from WIS on the back porch last night, both of us shakin our heads at the bullshit going on in Columbia and then later Charleston.
    Neither of us have an issue with the peaceful gatherings at the state house and while I don’t speak for her, agree that what the cop did was shit and he needs to be held accountable. As well as the cops that stood around and watched.

That said, the thugs burning cars, throwing rocks/bricks and shopping (let’s face it, call it looting if you want but they were using it as an excuse to take they they wanted) needs to stop. Some skulls need to get cracked, bring back the PR24. Buncha absolute thugs and criminals. I don’t give a fuck what color they are, saw some white kids in the videos too. They all needed proper upbringing and obviously didn’t get it and they need a proper ass beating now.

For the Columbia Councilmen that called in to WIS trying to get 10 minutes fame by running their damn mouths saying that this wasn’t Colombians and Carolinians doing the damage in Columbia and Charleston is absolute bullshit. Exactly who the hell do they think these so called out of staters were? Fuckin Martians? The out of staters were guess what, out of state protesting. These were home grown shitheads.
    Columbia city council and Steve Benjamin are quite possibly the biggest collection of retards in the state.

Time for me to crank up some Marvin Gaye and get the wife moving. It’s time to go fishing and enjoy what Carolina is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwacker2 View Post

Time for me to crank up some Marvin Gaye and get the wife moving.
    No one wants to hear about you having morning sex.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Pretty embarrassing look. I suspect that upon the morrow, reading what he wrote will be far more humiliating for him than a ban...
    Only people with brains and/or consciences would be humbled by saying something that stupid. Then again, nobody with a functioning brain would say something like that in the first place, so...

Erebody needs some Jesus this morning.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    Fuckin idiots are breaking windows in stores and at hotel Bennett in downtown Charleston right now.
    Brought the wife down to Hotel Bennett for our annual Turkeymoon yesterday. We had a nice lunch and got here about 2. Crowd of protesters had gathered in Marion Square and marched around for a while. About 4:30 we were having an outdoor cocktail when the crowd made it back to the square. By this point the crowd was huge. They were still peaceful, but were getting a little more raucous. They then started chanting “Block this street” and stood in the intersection of Calhoun and king. They largely dispersed but what was left marched on up King.

A 30 minute frog strangler ended whatever was left and we walked up to an early dinner at Rue De Jean, and made sure we got back before dark. We came up to the room for a bit and about 9:30 all hell broke loose. Tear gas/flash bangs/helicopters and the like. Pretty crazy night. Seems that we were pretty much at the center of it.

And I’m with Chasbeau. I never thought I’d live in Columbia, but we love it and love raising our children there. We have Toof down the street to protect us and teach us soccer.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Brought the wife down to Hotel Bennett for our annual Turkeymoon yesterday. We had a nice lunch and got here about 2. Crowd of protesters had gathered in Marion Square and marched around for a while. About 4:30 we were having an outdoor cocktail when the crowd made it back to the square. By this point the crowd was huge. They were still peaceful, but were getting a little more raucous. They then started chanting “Block this street” and stood in the intersection of Calhoun and king. They largely dispersed but what was left marched on up King.

A 30 minute frog strangler ended whatever was left and we walked up to an early dinner at Rue De Jean, and made sure we got back before dark. We came up to the room for a bit and about 9:30 all hell broke loose. Tear gas/flash bangs/helicopters and the like. Pretty crazy night. Seems that we were pretty much at the center of it.

And I’m with Chasbeau. I never thought I’d live in Columbia, but we love it and love raising our children there. We have Toof down the street to protect us and teach us soccer.
    Glad y’all were ok. I was just shared a video of King St. taken this morning. Sad.

Where’s the video of King Street?

Quote Originally Posted by carolinadrifter View Post
    Fuckin idiots are breaking windows in stores and at hotel Bennett in downtown Charleston right now.
    Boozer aka trkykilr is there with his wife.....
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

My sister went down there with a group of girls for the weekend. Craziness. I stayed until after 3am watching it go down all over the country and reading the rhetoric. There was a huge push for them to get really violent and go after whitey where he lives today. I don't know who is doing this pushing, but the talk all started about the same time and in the bigger cities. When I have had some coffee and spoken at length with the Man upstairs, I will try to find and post some of it...

Seems that every story where peacefulness turned to violence is incited by some unknown white person wearing a MAGA hat. Funny how that same person is in every city. People and supplies are being delivered. A pallet of bricks showed up on the street in Dallas. A pallet???

The best sign I saw was carried by a large girl that said “Eat the Rich”. She looked like she had found several to consume. I was glad to be middle class
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by kquinn View Post
    Seems that every story where peacefulness turned to violence is incited by some unknown white person wearing a MAGA hat. Funny how that same person is in every city. People and supplies are being delivered. A pallet of bricks showed up on the street in Dallas. A pallet???
    Yep. Wearing all black and a backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin Timberlake poster a tweet asking people to donate to a fund to provide bail to pay for those who could not afford it.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Here is who they want to bail out...

Billy taking care of his own place....

Just another reason why I always have and will continue to support his establishments...

Last edited by FishSticker; 05-31-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Old boy draws a bow on them in SLC but takes several beatdowns for his trouble. He needed some of these...

It’s pretty clear these are organized riots and not protests.

975C8A7D-D677-4ED0-8B1F-4F7020E22C4A.jpg

A49E874E-0979-4120-B31E-1C463C6ECDEC.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.