I'll try to keep this short, but my wife and I have been fighting the insurance company/hospital for a few months now over a prescription that was covered, then not covered after we filled it, etc. The insurance company had basically written us off and the hospital we were dealing with did not have the best reputation when it comes to customer/employee service.

Today, I got the news that the hospital would be reimbursing the insurance company for the entire amount. To some, it just appears to be a luck thing, pulling the right strings, or jumping through the right hoops. But today, I see it as nothing more than God answering prayers and He deserves all the credit for it.

I know this may seem petty to some and I know quite a few of you are dealing with issues far greater than an over-priced bill. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that God is still out there listening to his people and answering.

"But I call to God, and the Lord will save me. Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice." Psalm 55:16-17