Thread: God answers prayers

Default God answers prayers

I'll try to keep this short, but my wife and I have been fighting the insurance company/hospital for a few months now over a prescription that was covered, then not covered after we filled it, etc. The insurance company had basically written us off and the hospital we were dealing with did not have the best reputation when it comes to customer/employee service.

Today, I got the news that the hospital would be reimbursing the insurance company for the entire amount. To some, it just appears to be a luck thing, pulling the right strings, or jumping through the right hoops. But today, I see it as nothing more than God answering prayers and He deserves all the credit for it.

I know this may seem petty to some and I know quite a few of you are dealing with issues far greater than an over-priced bill. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that God is still out there listening to his people and answering.

"But I call to God, and the Lord will save me. Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice." Psalm 55:16-17
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

He does indeed. Molly. Thanks for sharing
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

good job, God!
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I'll try to keep this short, but my wife and I have been fighting the insurance company/hospital for a few months now over a prescription that was covered, then not covered after we filled it, etc. The insurance company had basically written us off and the hospital we were dealing with did not have the best reputation when it comes to customer/employee service.

Today, I got the news that the hospital would be reimbursing the insurance company for the entire amount. To some, it just appears to be a luck thing, pulling the right strings, or jumping through the right hoops. But today, I see it as nothing more than God answering prayers and He deserves all the credit for it.

I know this may seem petty to some and I know quite a few of you are dealing with issues far greater than an over-priced bill. I just wanted to take a moment to let you know that God is still out there listening to his people and answering.

"But I call to God, and the Lord will save me. Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan, and he hears my voice." Psalm 55:16-17
    Through all we have been through in the last 16 months, God has provided and multiplied for us in many ways. I understand exactly what you’re saying. I just wish His answer for Emily were different but He has a plan and sometimes says no only to bring about blessings in other ways.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Through all we have been through in the last 16 months, God has provided and multiplied for us in many ways. I understand exactly what you’re saying. I just wish His answer for Emily were different but He has a plan and sometimes says no only to bring about blessings in other ways.
    I think about you guys often. You're right, unfortunately, our plans and His don't always align but He does all things for good. I can't imagine how tough it has been for you both.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Thanks for this. God does not get the credit He deserves so many times!!

Good to hear your news. God answers all prayers, He just does not always give us the answers that we want. I just would not want anyone to feel like that God chooses whose prayers to answer and whose to ignore. As for hospitals, that makes me think thoughts that I ask God to forgive me for most of the time. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

I'm with MG.

I usually need prayer time before & after dealing with hospitals.....Insurance Co's......DHEC.......Coons with rabies.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Amen brother. If he knows every sparrow that falls and every hair on our heads then nothing is too small for him. We know too that God holds the entire universe together so nothing is too big for him either. Our God is amazing in ways that we just can't understand.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbrhntr View Post
    Thanks for this. God does not get the credit He deserves so many times!!
    This is true! We take so many things for granted.