Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1990 Honda Civic

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    You know where I live. Ill leave the parts on the front porch, and one day while you're screwin off in the lovely county of Anderson, you swing by and fix it and I'll buy your lunch.
    Pretty sure Jake does all the work; DC just takes pictures, with Jake.

Dat’s right, I’m just a dumb ol’ dog handler
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    distributor cap. Open that booger up at some point after the rain and see if there's just a hint of moisture.. everyone needs to learn life in a beat up ass first ride.
    Use to have to keep a can of wd40 on hand for just such an occasion in HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Dat’s right, I’m just a dumb ol’ dog handler
    Me too, brother. But I don't even really handle dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    distributor cap. Open that booger up at some point after the rain and see if there's just a hint of moisture.. everyone needs to learn life in a beat up ass first ride.
    Right. The bad thing is this is my first "beater" and I wouldn't even call it that up until about 4 days ago. She was flawless. My first truck was an '88 in-line 6 F-150 that I started driving in '09ish. It had 89k miles on it and it was clean after my granddaddy had someone paint it. It spent most of its life pulling a cattle trailer and just driving to cattle auctions throughout the week until it was parked in '04 for a short time after my great granddad passed. I then made my way to the 'yotas stopping first in a tacoma, then I had a brain fart and bought a GMC which lasted about 2 years, and after that I bought a tundra. The quality of a ford and a toyota has kept me from learning much about cars. That GMC is a whole 'nother deal. I learned how to change a spark plug in about 15 seconds in it and if I had been an auto electrician I would have had a field day in that truck.. It had a mind of its own.
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 05-29-2020 at 09:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I bought a '86 yota in '91. It had drain holes in the floor board so I could rinse it out, plexiglass back sliding window, the front two were either up or out, when the engine was replaced, a 4 out of a celica, there was nothing dropped in there for heat, basically a dune buggy.. Then I bought a '76 Bronco, that one was cool even back then, wish I still had it, both actually. I was like 23 by the time I bought a truck with working heat and air.

Like Gone South mentioned, it's the main relay. I'm pretty sure its under dash drivers side by the hood release. It's in a black/brown box box with one white connector. It should have like a 10mm bolt holding it.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I assume I can just solder the crack if it is that?
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 05-29-2020 at 10:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Yes just redo the solder joint. Do all of them while it’s out