Thread: Good Shoot 10 Shots on Target

Default Good Shoot 10 Shots on Target

It will make you think. Even though 2th says all you need in your pocket is a hair comb.

https://www.personaldefenseworld.com...dwin-shootout/

Off-Road Racer BJ Baldwin Describes Intense Fatal Shootout

As a criminal pointed a gun directly at him & his girlfriend, father, champion racer, & NRA member Ballistic BJ Baldwin had to make a split-second decision.‬ His objective: Getting home to his kids.‬ ‪That's when firearms training kicked in.‬ He fired 10 shots. All 10 shots hit the target.‬
    Posted by NRA Institute for Legislative Action on Tuesday, May 19, 2020

As a champion off-road racer, BJ Baldwin understands performing under pressure. Behind the wheel is one thing, but Baldwin answered the highest of calls recently, performing under the epitome of pressure. When a pair of bad guys drew down on him, Baldwin answered. And just like with his racing, it was training that enabled Baldwin to win the day.
    The incident began when Baldwin and his girlfriend had dinner at an In-N-Out Burger restaurant in Las Vegas. It was late, around 1:46 a.m., according to foxnews.com. That’s when Baldwin’s girlfriend saw two hooded men pointing a gun and charging. With danger eminent, Baldwin pulled his concealed firearm and began engaging targets. The gunman fired two shots at the girlfriend and six shots at Baldwin, reported foxnews.com.
    “I knew there was a high probability that he would miss because I was returning fire and getting hits on him,” Baldwin told foxnews.com. “I wish I wasn’t at the wrong place at the wrong time, but I’m glad it was me instead of a less-skilled defensive pistol practitioner.”
    The gunman eventually died from the encounter. During a four-second shootout, Baldwin reportedly hit the gunman 10 times. Under life-or-death duress, Baldwin clearly put good training to work.
    Baldwin told the NRA, “As soon as I started engaging the first person, the second guy realized that I had a firearm, and I was there to fight to make sure I made it home to my family. That struck fear into his heart, and he ran as fast as he could in the opposite direction because he wasn’t there to get into a gunfight — getting in a gunfight was not on his to-do list.”
    While the second suspect fled, the first gunman, identified as 43-year-old Joseph Smith, took nine shots to the chest and one to “the central nervous system,” reported foxnews.com.

Baldwin clearly takes his shooting and training seriously. It probably doesn’t hurt that his girlfriend is none other than professional shooter Tori Nonaka, otherwise known as Top Gun Tori. Ultimately, these bad guy messed with the wrong couple. And the good folks made it home alive and safe.

Just another pistolero.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    Just another pistolero.
    But a live one.

" Central Nervous System"

Hell yeah.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Baldwin has an interesting custom pistol ... It is engraved with an interesting motto.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I was joking. I was called that in another thread when discussing carrying with a chambered round. Just think if this guy had to rack his slide.

Police need to pay this man to train their employees. If the police were firing 10 rounds, maybe 2 would have hit the target. The other 8 would have hit bystanders or tore up property. My church was contemplating hiring an off duty cop to provide security during Sunday worship. I said that was a terrible idea. Have you seen video of police shootings? They dump their entire magazines with no regard to what’s around the target. You want to get a bunch of innocent people killed, let the police open fire in a crowded area. Church members are handing the security on their own.

Well done Mr. Baldwin!
    Last edited by Frank1; 05-27-2020 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    Police need to pay this man to train their employees. If the police were firing 10 rounds, maybe 2 would have hit the target. The other 8 would have hit bystanders or tore up property. My church was contemplating hiring an off duty cop to provide security during Sunday worship. I said that was a terrible idea. Have you seen video of police shootings? They dump their entire magazines with no regard to what’s around the target. You want to get a bunch of innocent people killed, let the police open fire in a crowded area. Church members are handing the security on their own.

My guess is biggest issue is budget, 1K rounds a week on average and up to 4K rounds. This is not an ordinary CWP carrier but a competition shooter. However have to admit would have be nice to see a video of this POS being popped 10 TIMES including 1 head shot.

As they say, “he rained a shit parade down on this perp and sent him to the depths of hell “.

JUSTICE SERVED.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I'd like to know how you afford such large paint brushes.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen