Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests in US after handcuffed black man dies...

Oh and at what point did they decide they needed an ambulance and stretcher for him instead of the rear of a cop car.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

4 of them couldnt get cuffs on the guy and stand him up or put him in a car? Apparently they have all been fired, wonder whats next

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    We did not see it all, the beginning. I assume he resisted arrest. Assume they called for backup since there were 4 cops.

What was appalling was the cavalier posture of the cop with his knee on his neck and his HAND IN HIS POCKET. It is difficult to make me believe you are still in a struggle requiring three cops, handcuffs, knee on his neck, and you have your hand in your pocket.
    Pretty sure he's got black "tactical" gloves on with his hand in a fist resting on his leg. Not that it matters.
    Last edited by Bownut; 05-27-2020 at 12:29 PM.

Training records should be made available so those that enabled him can also be held accountable. That didn't look to me like someone that was well-trained and capable of making a proper apprehension.
    PROTECT and SERVE, they say. How about protecting the man on the ground from the guy that had his knee on the neck and was not concerned about the well-being of the suspect?!? I don't give a damn if he had just killed someone - that's not the way it should go down...

It's like shooting someone at 40yds in the back and claiming self defense.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

We did not see it all, the beginning. I assume he resisted arrest. Assume they called for backup since there were 4 cops.

What was appalling was the cavalier posture of the cop with his knee on his neck and his HAND IN HIS POCKET. It is difficult to make me believe you are still in a struggle requiring three cops, handcuffs, knee on his neck, and you have your hand in your pocket.
    That’s what I was getting at in my post above. Been trying to think of the right word to describe it. Based on the video, it seems intentional. Like that cop knew what he was doing and intentionally murdered George Floyd.
    Formerly DM88

Oh and at what point did they decide they needed an ambulance and stretcher for him instead of the rear of a cop car.
    Most likely when his bladder and bowels evacuated...

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    Pretty sure he's got black "tactical" gloves on with his hand in a fist resting on his leg. Not that it matters.
    You are right about the pockets.

Why can't 4 cops put him in the car. It looks like he was cuffed.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

wish someone had ran up and football punted that cop kneeling on his neck in the face. with steel-toed boots, preferably.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Are we witnessing the next Rodney King Trial?

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Not a lot of people are going to deliberately get themselves shot for trying to protect a check kiter who was resisting arrest. Ask me to throw the rope over the limb and kick the horse out from under that cop though...

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    wish someone had ran up and football punted that cop kneeling on his neck in the face. with steel-toed boots, preferably.

That sounds cool and all, but I’d rather not have 4 magazines emptied on me, get hit with a couple of bullets, and die for someone I don’t know.

Family, maybe some friends, yeah ...

Horrible no doubt. My question is did he go into cardiac arrest? I believe that's what happened to that big fella a few years ago. Either way there is no need for that cop to sit there with a knee in that dude's neck for almost ten minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Sickening

What I don’t understand is how this guy gets murdered for a bad check yet the roof kid wasn’t killed.

He was suspected of passing a fake $20 bill. ( probably unintentionally) Dude was pulled out of his Mercedes SUV at the beginning of the event.

Meanwhile, MSP is burning. The free widescreen TV sale was in effect yesterday too. Sad to watch.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

How is committing a crime in protest of another crime acceptable to anyone? I know is on this site realize the difference but so many out there think it is fine that perfectly innocent businesses and people are being screwed over this. Every news media person, politician and leader should be out there calling these protesters out.
    cut\'em

These pics don't even look like the USofA.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rge-Floyd.html

Deja vu
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I’m 100% in agreement with the protest, but 100% against the looting. Too bad the bad apples are portraying the protestors in a bad light. If the looting wasn’t going on, the whole nation would be behind the protest!

The protestors need a way to regulate themselves and keep dumb asses from looting and distracting from the intent of the protest.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 05-28-2020 at 07:58 AM.

This country will not be destroyed by an invading army from another country, but by its own people.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson