Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Protests in US after handcuffed black man dies...

Default Protests in US after handcuffed black man dies...

while police kneels on his neck.

Not sure of the entire story, but I think he was arrested for forgery.

I watched it last night, idk what led up to the knee on the neck, but the length of time he had him pinned down sure seemed excessive. I mean the guy died so obviously it was excessive. I think the part that showed malice the most was when ole boy was out cold and the cop yanked him over toward the stretcher, never once supporting his head or anything
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Handcuffed. Not resisting ( at least on the video).. Begging for help. Yeah, that's not going to end well for the four ex -cops.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I can’t say I’m public what I would do if that were my family member who died like that from police brutality...

That shit should not have happened. Absolute cruelty. Hard to watch. Them boys are in for a heap of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitman09 View Post
    I can’t say I’m public what I would do if that were my family member who died like that from police brutality...
    If that were my family member I would take that as a declaration of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    If that were my family member I would take that as a declaration of war.
    Man what you talking about....if a cop did my dad like that.....

Man what you talking about....if a cop did my dad like that.....
    That’s what I’m saying cop or not you do that to my family member and we are going to take it all the way.

must be racially motivated, just like the white drug user in florida that the same thing was done to.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

According to FB, they think all white people are celebrating this behavior. Those cops are absolute scum.

First they started shooting dogs. The people in power didn't hold them accountable. In fact, the opposite occurred where many jurisdictions made the penalties for the harming of a police K9 the same as harming a human.

Then they started killing black people. The people in power didn't hold them accountable.

Guess who is next? This country has been led by corrupt fools for so long now at every level of government that We the People are seen as nothing more than useful idiots to this faction or that one...

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    must be racially motivated, just like the white drug user in florida that the same thing was done to.
    Was it a black cop or white cop?

I’m not black so I can’t speak from that perspective. I don’t see this a racially charged. I just see it as police brutality by an asshole cop who thinks his badge gives him some type of supreme authority to act as he wishes.

I feel like this happens to whites and blacks probably close in frequency. I think only the ones where the victims are black are publicized to fuel the flames of racial disparity. These types of events are used to further the narrative.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 05-27-2020 at 10:54 AM.

I’m not black so I can’t speak from that perspective. I don’t see this a racially charged. I just see it as police brutality by an asshole cop who thinks his badge gives him some type of supreme authority to act as he wishes.

I feel like this happens to whites and blacks probably close in frequency. I think only the ones where the victims are black are publicized to fuel the flames of racial disparity. These types of events are used to further the narrative.
    I was discussing this with someone yesterday. I will be interested to see if there is some sort of history between the former cop and George Floyd. Or something that happened prior to video maybe to 'set the cop off'? Because that cop straight up murdered that man in front of a crowd of people without a second thought. And whether it was racially motivated or not, the fact is the cop was white, the victim black, make of it what you want but the question can easily be asked (and should be): would that have happened if George Floyd was white?
    Formerly DM88

I feel like this same thing happened a few years ago to a heavy set guy selling loose cigarettes on a sidewalk.

Murder and accessory to murder. Those cops deserve to see the inside of the death chamber for that. There is zero excuse for that sort of police brutality especially on an unarmed suspect who isn't resisting. Unfortunately even though fired, I'd be surprised if those shitheads got more than a slap on the wrist with the way they protect their own.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I'd be surprised if those shitheads got more than a slap on the wrist with the way they protect their own.
    Thus the reason they are loosing respect in all communities.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Thus the reason they are loosing respect in all communities.
    100% correct. There’s good LEO’s out there but these types are ruining what the good ones try to do.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I’d like to see “good cops” calling these bastards out long before they kill somebody.

If you work with someone everyday, I find it hard to believe it has escaped your attention that they are a problem.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

We did not see it all, the beginning. I assume he resisted arrest. Assume they called for backup since there were 4 cops.

What was appalling was the cavalier posture of the cop with his knee on his neck and his HAND IN HIS POCKET. It is difficult to make me believe you are still in a struggle requiring three cops, handcuffs, knee on his neck, and you have your hand in your pocket.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.