Thread: Sudden Death on the 18th

Default Sudden Death on the 18th

Couple of bullets and that problem is rectified. We win, they lose.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Ive been staying on Fripp. This morning I opened the blinds to look at the lagoon and a gator the size of a battleship went floating by. Largest one I've ever seen in the wild. Been seeing plenty of 4-8 footers. I hate to guess but right at 12 foot. The edge of the water was 10' foot the house. I had already warned the boys about walking the dogs near the water.

Used to be one up on ocean point golf course. One of the last holes had a pond with the biggest one i have ever seen. Had to been 12-13 ft

Biggest one I’ve ever seen is in a pond at the corner of remount and Virginia ave
    867-5309

check out the size of the one posted in the gator hunting forum

Quote Originally Posted by adamb61085 View Post
    Used to be one up on ocean point golf course. One of the last holes had a pond with the biggest one i have ever seen. Had to been 12-13 ft
    Pond is between 15 and 16 I think. There was a monster in there in the early 2000’s

Quote Originally Posted by gobblinfever View Post
    Pond is between 15 and 16 I think. There was a monster in there in the early 2000’s
    Yep been going since about 95 or so. He was freaking huge. Headed back down July 4th.

When I was at Coastal Carolina (short career) we were doing salinity testing at Huntington Beach SP. A gator probably 9-10 feet cruises up and was obviously curious about our actions. All the girls freaked out and hauled butt leaving a small group of young redneck guys to deal with situation. We tried out dangdest to get him to “attack” the testing device. The professor threatened to fail all of us if the gator took the bait.