Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They made it home safe.

Fuck that if I would have been there I would be dead or in jail cause I wouldn’t sit and watch that shit. I hope those officers are charged and sent to prison and get butt fucked to death. And I’m pro cop but that shit was absolutely MURDER!

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Imagine having a license to hurt/shoot people and if they fight/shoot back it's a crime. Now imagine the people who would love to have that license.
    Like the SS?

or the NKVD?

How about the Santebal?

RPF maybe?

Minneapolis Poleece perhaps?

1st degree murder no way around that period.
    Genesis 9;2

We afford cops extra protection by having extra penalties for crimes against them. We should have similar extra penalties for cops who break that faith and abuse the law.

I usually stick up for the cops, but there's no justification here. All this over FORGERY? Even if the guy had resisted, once he's down and subdued, put the handcuffs on and load him up. Minneapolis is about to have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    I usually stick up for the cops, but there's no justification here. All this over FORGERY? Even if the guy had resisted, once he's down and subdued, put the handcuffs on and load him up. Minneapolis is about to have problems.
    Yeah, I’m praying hard
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

08DF3594-7A5A-462A-84F2-D164A4B3E642.jpeg
    Don’t forget my favorite oppressive occupier JABIII
    Attached Images Attached Images

I wouldn’t care if they burn MN to the ground after that bullshit. I’d have prob gotten shot, minimum tased and arrested. I couldn’t watch them kill a guy. I mean what in the absolute fuck? Those cops are extremely lucky that wasn’t on a busy corner in a not so good inner city neighborhood. I don’t think they would hav Meade it out of there. The unions asked for no prejudegement? What kind of bullshit is that? If they never make it to trial I won’t loose a moment’s sleep. The police have an extremely difficult job at times. But the shit that’s been going on lately is simply out of hand.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

I've thought for years that cops need to spend an apprenticeship at the zoo. If a wild, dangerous animal breaks out, you don't get mad at it or try to kill it, you do everything you can to try not to hurt it while getting it back under control safely. If a not-so-dangerous animal breaks out, same protocol with even more care not to injure the animal. These cops shouldn't be allowed to work in a zoo, much less on the streets with a badge. They did this over a case of suspected forgery.

I have seen the knee to the back of the neck. Must be taught. Recon there will be a change after this BS.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    I have seen the knee to the back of the neck. Must be taught. Recon there will be a change after this BS.
    I could see it being used momentarily when subduing a suspect. If a guy is fighting, you might have to use it. But that Cop was kneeling on the guys neck for almost eight minutes, even after he was subdued. I doubt that is authorized anywhere