Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They made it home safe.

Default They made it home safe.

https://fox6now.com/2020/05/26/black...eling-on-neck/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Murder 1.

I’m just totally speechless. Those cops are gonna need a full security detail.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

That would have been difficult to witness.

i'm not watching that.
    its ok not to click on it, right?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Witnesses really shoulda took matters into their own hands. They watched the dude die. He was stopped for suspicion of forgery & he resisted. I thought maybe he had just ate a baby or something.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm not watching that.
    You definitely should watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    I’m just totally speechless. Those cops are gonna need a full security detail.
    I cant find a video of the entire thing, but just the picture of him kneeling on the guys neck is fucked up

Stand by. Somebody will justify it because the murdered individual didn't live a sin free life and "should have cooperated" with the defenders of the constitution.

The witnesses tried their best. I thought the guy that kept saying bro handled it as best he could. If they would have intervened one of those two pussies would have shot him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i'm not watching that.
    I don't blame you for not wanting to see it. I didn't make it the whole way through. The fella that is doing the kneeing should not be allowed have a security detail. He looks like He is possessed by evil. It is bad... I can't see how any of this could ever be justified. The other officers are just as guilty by not stopping it.

murder, there was no point in him dying like that

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    The witnesses tried their best. I thought the guy that kept saying bro handled it as best he could. If they would have intervened one of those two pussies would have shot him.
    I guess if the guys a stranger it'd be hard to intervene. Could not watch that if it was someone I knew for sure.

What could have been going through the head of that stupid motherfucker to kill the guy in front of witnesses? What could have been going on in his partner's head to let him?

People are getting dumber by the second...

I swear it looks like the cop is putting most of his weight on the knee on the guys neck. He looks like he is getting a kick out of it. I hope this thing does not turn into a strictly racial incident, no American should get treated like that,no matter who they are.He had his knee on his neck for almost 8 minutes, long after the guy was quit resisting(if he ever did). When the Al Sharptons get involved people start taking sides, and it becomes a black white thing. Everyone needs to stand up against this.

The four cops were just fired.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    I swear it looks like the cop is putting most of his weight on the knee on the guys neck. He looks like he is getting a kick out of it. I hope this thing does not turn into a strictly racial incident, no American should get treated like that,no matter who they are.He had his knee on his neck for almost 8 minutes, long after the guy was quit resisting(if he ever did). When the Al Sharptons get involved people start taking sides, and it becomes a black white thing. Everyone needs to stand up against this.
    Imagine having a license to hurt/shoot people and if they fight/shoot back it's a crime. Now imagine the people who would love to have that license.

Its already a black and white thing. I heard on the radio a few hours back about white cops killed a black man during an arrest.

I would like to think the guy zoned out and did not realize he had all his weight on his neck. But he was obviously aware he was choking

It was really hard to watch. I didn't finish it. I do wonder whether he died from an underlying condition rather than the pressure on his neck. Curious for an LEO to speak up on whether that's a permissible "restraint." Of course, even if it's permissible, if someone is complaining that he can't breathe and/or is compliant, just let him up.

Suggesting that someone should have intervened is a pretty dangerous suggestion- good way to get shot.
    Carolina Counsel