Thread: NYT Hit Piece On US Military

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default NYT Hit Piece On US Military

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I don’t agree with the angle but those are facts about Benning and Gordon, just as there is a Strom Thurmond Blvd and Strom Thurmond building on Ft Jackson.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Well let's just change the name of every damn thing somebody doesn't like, screw history let the 10-11% rule every damn thing.

We were founded by white supremacists. An uncomfortable truth. But there are those who'd throw out the baby with the bathwater. Make no mistake about it; there is an ugly agenda behind the woke crowd.

exactly, roddie. I woke up memorial day thinking of ways to keep the black man down bc that is just what white people do on days like that.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    exactly, roddie. I woke up memorial day thinking of ways to keep the black man down bc that is just what white people do on days like that.
    Yeah, that’s a really stupid headline. It destroys any semblance of it’s intent and brings out the window lickers from both sides.
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

it got mergie's goat.

i'm not even sure why i would pause once I saw the headline. I would just keep moving....

Quote Originally Posted by Roddie View Post
    Yeah, that’s a really stupid headline. It destroys any semblance of it’s intent and brings out the window lickers from both sides.
    You mean it’s intent isn’t stir controversy and stoke the flames on what is essentially a non-issue, in order to sell more newspapers and further the NYT’s political positions?

I bet 95 percent of the snowflakes that have decided this is the cause they want to champion this week to distract themselves from their unsatisfactory lives, couldn’t tell you what’s in the Bill of Rights or name 15 of the 45 Presidents. Yet they’ve decided these old dead guys (that 99.9 percent of Americans have never heard of) having there names on something, is the history holding our country back from being a utopia.

Fort Oprah.

If we renamed one after Trump it would cause their heads to explode!

bruce jenner