Thread: Fire @ marina

From the article:

According to Mount Pleasant Police Inspector Chris Rosier, three people were injured after an explosion and fire aboard a vessel at the marina's fuel dock.

I thought all he did was sell sod.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Haha
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Chucky, I'm impressed you read the article and not just look at the pictures.

That’ll happen when idiots use a rod holder to pump gas in.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    One time at the fuel dock, I had a dock hand start to try and put fuel in through my pump out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    One time at the fuel dock, I had a dock hand start to try and put fuel in through my pump out.
    I had a dock hand that worked under me one time pump well over 100gals of diesel into the water tank of a Viking. He didn’t make it till quitting time to be fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    That's a lot easier to do than it sounds and it doesn't necessarily take an idiot, just a little distraction. A friend (dentist) was pumping gas into his boat and the guy behind him in line informed him that his bilge pump was running. He assumed the water in the bilge had sloshed into the sump when he pulled up to the pump and told the guy it was normal. Then he got a strong whiff of gasoline and realized he was pumping gas into the wrong hole. Scared the living shit out of him.

I know another guy that opened his deck hatch and smelled gas. He couldn't see well so he pulled out his butane lighter for some light. The deck separated from the hull but nobody got hurt. Now that was, in fact, an true idiot. Anyone that has ever watched Looney Tunes cartoons should know better.

I did it when I was 14 working on the docks. Scared the shit out of me once I realized what I did.