Thread: WuFlu In A Crawfish Pond

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

In case the video won't play:

Here's a copy
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

I would have been much harder to deal with if that were me.

This shit has gone way too far...

If those news people were really going to claim, to the public, that his pond was infected with the Wuhan Virus, and he can prove it, I hope he finds the nastiest lawyers around to fleece them into bankruptcy or worse.
    Last edited by WoodieSC; 05-23-2020 at 04:46 PM.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

He should have just let it air and sued the shit out of em.

And since she wouldn't tell him, her name is Alece Courville.

www.klfy.com/author/alece-courville/

Alece is from Maurice, La. and attended St. Thomas More Catholic High School. She graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts in Telecommunications and Digital Media with an emphasis in Sports.

Her love of sports is what directed her to the broadcasting industry.

Prior to joining KLFY, Alece was a Communication/Digital Media Intern at the Women and Gender Resource Center in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

She was responsible for providing comprehensive information to the public in a timely manner through all sources of digital media.

Alece enjoys watching sports with a good cup of coffee and will never turn down a spicy batch of boiled crawfish.

Even though she is a graduate of Bama, don’t be surprised if you see her wearing purple and gold because she is an avid fan of the LSU Tigers.

Alece would love to hear your favorite news or sports story. You can contact her at acourville@klfy.com.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Ed O would not be proud