Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ford Bronco Flop

Default Ford Bronco Flop

That reveal was horrible.

Ford just killed the Jeep.

I’ll still take my Land Cruisers though. Too much electronics in that thing.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

And no V-8 option.

Ill keep my 67 and 96 bronco and take new bronco money and buy a 7.3l f250 gas
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Manual in the 4 cylinders, and a v6.. that reminds me of that abomination called the Bronco 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    Ill keep my 67 and 96 bronco and take new bronco money and buy a 7.3l f250 gas
    I ordered an F350 7.3l 4.30 CC LWB. Not sure when I’ll see it though dealer says 8-10 weeks, Donalen says 16-18 weeks.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Manual in the 4 cylinders, and a v6.. that reminds me of that abomination called the Bronco 2.
    I had one back in college that I absolutely loved, by it was a hunk of shit.

My first vehicle was a ‘80 Bronco with the 300 inline, and a 4spd with the granny gear. Loved it and miss it still. Had an ‘87 with the Eddie Bauer package. The new ones are cool looking, but definitely disappointed in the lack of V8 option and only 3500lb towing capacity.

I had a 2 for a brief stint, had it around at the same time as my 86 yota in high school. My father bought it for my sister, grey little 4wd, kinda cool then, always felt top heavy to me.. then that valve knock developed, not long after she flipped it. Kept it around for a little bit, then she got a new ranger. I sold my yota and bought a 77 Bronco sport, built in December of 76. I loved that thing.

I’ve attempted a reservation 2 dozen times but the site is crashing.

If successful, maybe I’ll get this one wrapped in the same color scheme.... or not

“The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.”

I’m in the minority I like the looks and options on it.

A lot of people underestimate that 2.7 eco it’s a very peppy engine. It makes the v8s from 10-15 years ago look a little weak.

V8 would have been cool though.

Coincidentally Jeep released earlier today that the Wrangler May be getting a 392 v8.

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    Coincidentally Jeep released earlier today that the Wrangler May be getting a 392 v8.
    Jeep only released a concept.

I think the Bronco is going to be a legitimate contender to the Wrangler. That’s what they were aiming for. I’m excited and planning on owning one some day.

If this ever becomes any competition to the wrangler, then it only represents the soft world we are living in. IFS will never "legitimately" replace a straight axle. Period.

It will suffer the same fate as the FJ, thunderbird, cherokee, camaro, etc. re--births.

It will never compare to the wrangler... then nor now.
    Last edited by KRT; 07-13-2020 at 10:30 PM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

I like the look of it. I’ll probably never buy it and I’d rather have an older one, but I wouldn’t turn it down. I’d much prefer that over a wrangler. I’ll take a Land Cruiser over all of them.

I like it. I'd be scared to buy a first generation of anything though and would probably wait a year or two. The wife has had a couple jeeps but she really wants one of these now so I may be eating those words...

It needs a 351 W.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I had an 89 bronco in high school. Conveniently around the time that the sand people got greedy with their oil and drove gas prices higher than my mileage and part-time job really appreciated. It was a cool rig though. I'd probably take another one for a hunting/farm ride.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I'd drive the new bronco over the hunk of shit jeeps.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?