Thread: Meopta warranty

Default Meopta warranty

Wonder if any of you have used meopta warranty? Have a 3-9 cabelas instinct (meopta meopro) on my 44 carbine. Shot it last week and put it back in safe. Has one of those neoprene covers over it. Took it out just now and the internal lense is cracked. No idea how it happened. Wasnt dropped or bumped. Curious how much of a pain this will be. Still have box and paperwork and proof of purchase from cabelas
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

I have warrantied a pair of binoculars with them with no problem.

Terry dropped his at the club and broke the bell, think they did alright by him. Call him and ask.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Do you have to go thru cabelas or can you go straight to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    Do you have to go thru cabelas or can you go straight to them?
    Not sure. Gonna call both tomorrow. Read that meopta handled their warranties so id guess thats fastest route
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.

I do some freelance work with Meopta and they will take great care of you. Reach out to Erik at the below E-mail, tell him Bart sent you his way. Meopta makes great products and stands behind them 100%.

Muller Erik, e-mail Erik.Muller@meopta.com

I worked direct with Meopta.

They honor warranty. Good company.

Glad we were able to get Phoneman all taken care of to his satisfaction. Feel free to drop me a note with any Meopta question's you guys may have.
    Bart
    GRHRCH UH MH "Jiv"
    GRHRCH UH MH MHQ "Sylus"
    HRCH's, Abby,Elle,Ruby,Jazz,Tex,Dallas

they sent me a brand new one, no questions asked. Cant beat that

Quote Originally Posted by bman940 View Post
    Glad we were able to get Phoneman all taken care of to his satisfaction. Feel free to drop me a note with any Meopta question's you guys may have.
    Can I have a couple of free scopes to test out long term?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Salty, I'll put you on the list!
    Bart
    GRHRCH UH MH "Jiv"
    GRHRCH UH MH MHQ "Sylus"
    HRCH's, Abby,Elle,Ruby,Jazz,Tex,Dallas