Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Site For Buying Used LEO Guns

Default Best Site For Buying Used LEO Guns

I know AIM Surplus usually has some good prices, but do y'all have any other suggestions?

I'm seeking a G22 (gen3 or 4) but AIM doesn't have any right now. The last one I got from there was $299 shipped and was in great shape.

Looking for similarly priced sites.

Thanks.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk

Also try Bud's Gun Shop
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Swamp, this may be old news to most but I hear a lot of the local LE is going from 40s to 9s. Any comment?

That should make for a lot of used guns.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

I read a similar post earlier on Afrcom. Seems LEO trading ins are out of stock everywhere. Matter of fact most all Glock 9mm seem to be out of stock.

PSA has some

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post
    Swamp, this may be old news to most but I hear a lot of the local LE is going from 40s to 9s. Any comment?

We went over from Glock 22/23's to Gen 5 Glock 17's almost 2 years ago. We were allowed to buy back our old .40's from the dealer if we wanted. The rest ended up getting shipped to some outfit in Tennessee for resale.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Quote Originally Posted by rp View Post

Very, very old news on that one.

Sigs, Glocks, S&Ws... Almost everyone jumped on the 9mm bandwagon years ago.

The only reason I'm searching for a cheap PD gun is because I "need" it for a nightstand pistol. I have a Surefire for a large frame Glock and over 2k of .40, yet I got rid of every .40 I had.

Someone find me a $300 G22.

Last edited by USMCsilver; 05-20-2020 at 06:25 PM.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868885110

I’ll even transfer it for you.

Check palmetto firearms and lawmans on Broad River. I saw one under 300 at one of those last week.

Lawmens is good if you’re a first responder or military (active and retired). Stopped selling guns to civilians a few years ago. Which was a sad day for me. Used to find some cool random guns in there. Haven’t seen a lot of trade-ins there the few times I’ve been in lately.

The gun shop in Boozer shopping center is supposed to be a LE Glock dealer. They had a bunch of DNR trade-in shotguns a while back. Might try there. I think it is called “Craig’s”?

The gundeals subreddit frequently has them.

How many rounds you need?
    Shield 9mm 8+1 plus 7 round mag for less than $250.
    Buy 3-4 of them and your good to go. Same manual of arms is a huge bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868885110

I’ll even transfer it for you.
    I put it in my watchlist. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by billyjack View Post
    Lawmens is good if you’re a first responder or military (active and retired). Stopped selling guns to civilians a few years ago. Which was a sad day for me. Used to find some cool random guns in there. Haven’t seen a lot of trade-ins there the few times I’ve been in lately.

The gun shop in Boozer shopping center is supposed to be a LE Glock dealer. They had a bunch of DNR trade-in shotguns a while back. Might try there. I think it is called “Craig’s”?
    Do you know if veterans qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Very, very old news on that one.
    I have been told of recent converts.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    I put it in my watchlist. Thanks. Do you know if veterans qualify?

I'm sure a DD-214 or one of those VA issued IDs will get you in. I often see these policies and they have a tendency to leave out the "separated with honorable discharge and actively drilling guard/ reserve" folks.

My mil ID doesn't say Air Force Reserve it simply says Air Force. When a company offers a mil discount I pull it out and no one questions it.

Last time my driver's license was due to be renewed I was trying to get that visible "Veteran" designation added to it. Got some weird looks from the DMV folks while trying to explain to them that I was a wartime veteran but still actively serving. People seem to think you have to be out of the military to be a veteran.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 05-21-2020 at 01:29 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

I've got a VA ID and the veteran SCDL.

Thanks again!

Craig's has new LEO Glocks for $398 (19,17,22,23), with (3) high cap. magazines, but you would have to call them about your situation to see.

From Glock's website:
    •Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
    (Military picture ID front & back)
    DD214/discharge papers do not qualify – If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area

Gotta love the Blue Label, as a fireman, I almost feel guilty for using it. I thought that they had extended it to all vets.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I'm sure a DD-214 or one of those VA issued IDs will get you in. I often see these policies and they have a tendency to leave out the "separated with honorable discharge and actively drilling guard/ reserve" folks.

My mil ID doesn't say Air Force Reserve it simply says Air Force. When a company offers a mil discount I pull it out and no one questions it.

Last time my driver's license was due to be renewed I was trying to get that visible "Veteran" designation added to it. Got some weird looks from the DMV folks while trying to explain to them that I was a wartime veteran but still actively serving. People seem to think you have to be out of the military to be a veteran.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Same deal with Army Reserves, ID card says Army. I think they changed that when they went to the new CAC cards several years back.

And yes Blue Label is awesome.