Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will lose in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    If Biden wins a FAIR election, this country is F'ing dumb as dog shit. I just can't imagine..
    Fair is the key word. The people that will be persuaded are the fence riders. Obviously the hardcore republicans won't switch sides, but I'm afraid some of the "yes men" will. Some folks will believe everything they hear/read and won't put forth the effort to find out the facts. For instance. When some fence rider reads, "Trump lets hundereds of thousands die due to lack of miscommunication about corona virus", or, "Trump is making deals with Putin", close minded people will start to believe that stuff. Like I said, it's not the hardcore republicans I'm worried about, but the people who believe everything they hear on the news or reads on facebook are the ones who will switch sides.
    Last edited by Drakey; 09-09-2020 at 01:46 PM.

The will hate their new hero now.

https://twitter.com/dailycaller/stat...151232513?s=21

Trump must have threatened to fire Fauci if he didn't say the right thing. At least thats what Democrats will believe.

Pennsylvania’s highest court on Thursday handed victories to the Democratic Party in an election-related lawsuit that sought favorable fixes to glitches and gray areas in the battleground state’s fledgling mail-in voting law.

The state Supreme Court, which has a 5-2 Democratic majority, granted the Democratic Party’s request to order an extension of Pennsylvania’s Election Day-deadline to count mailed-in ballots for three days after Election Day.

It also authorized the use of satellite election offices and drop boxes — which Philadelphia and its heavily populated suburbs are planning to use help relieve the pressure from an avalanche of mailed-in ballots expected in the Nov. 3 presidential election.

The court’s ruling comes as Gov. Tom Wolf, a Democrat, and the Republican-controlled Legislature are at a stalemate over some of the issues, less than seven weeks before the election.

https://www.sungazette.com/news/pa-n...-election-day/

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

So, here we are approaching Oct 1. Debate in a couple of days.

How many true "undecideds" are out there??

Its gonna be a clash. The Republicans are gonna have to come out and VOTE to outdo all the vote harvesting the Dems are doing. We shall see.

I am honestly 50/50 on this one....which is up from where I was 4 years ago. Pretty amazing the polarity of the two choices.

That is all.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

You’re 50/50 on who to vote for or how to call it?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

What's it like being a Biden supporter knowing he's gonna fuck up constantly tomorrow night ?

50/50 on who is gonna win.
    I think the debates will be interesting but not sure how many people it may affect.

"Vote harvesting"? CNN tell you that?
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 09-28-2020 at 07:32 AM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

It will affect all of us if Biden is elected ( which means Kamala Harris as President ).. That will not be too great.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

ugh. you people really do need to spend more time reading and less time on your phones. it may help with comprehension.

The Dems are working very hard at getting people to vote. From mail in ballots to NBA arenas turned into voting places. I expect it will make a difference. Ergo, the registered R's need to show up and vote.

Most Republicans only vote one time.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I predict an ass whipping of epic proportions. And I watch & listen to all sides, other than the NBA. I didn't even know that shit was still going on.
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 09-28-2020 at 08:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    ugh. you people really do need to spend more time reading and less time on your phones. it may help with comprehension.
    You do realize its possible to read on a phone these days, right?

Dumbass.

almost 500 comments....impressive, 2th.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

oh....I can darn sure get people to comment, but yet, some are as worthless as Fish's.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post

The Dems are working very hard at getting people to vote. From mail in ballots to NBA arenas turned into voting places. I expect it will make a difference. Ergo, the registered R's need to show up and vote.
    But how do you know they are being harvested? What you should say is attempted voter harvesting
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid