Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will lose in 2020

He’s a rambling knucklehead. He is crude and a poor role model for our children. He is effective on some things. He is highly incompetent in others. I’ll vote for him again.
    Last edited by Elcid_Fowler; 05-20-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am not even slightly considering voting for someone else. Dont get me wrong, there. However, I can simply point out his inadequacies and I sincerely hope you people can too.
    So, you're saying he's an ignorant, inadequate dumbass that is going to lose the election, but you wouldn't even consider not voting for him.

And you call us crazy.

too many double negatives in there to know if they cancel each other out....

I am simply stating that I can see his inadequacies that many of you are blinded to. I dont think I used the term ignorant, but I may be wrong.

I can list Biden's issues and it would be a longer list.

So, mathematically, Its not crazy at all....but I'm about tired of explaining numbers to most of you.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

So, you have some more money to lose now?

Default Trump will lose in 2020

Cut taxes, improved trade deals, American manufacturing increased, cut regulations, improved the steel industry, appointed a record number of conservatives judges, will hold China accountable and the only fingerprint left by a Obama is parts of the ACA and it may go away if court rules correct.

Every president makes gaffes. The meeting with Puttin was his worse day in office. But gaffes seldom cause a person to lose an election minus Howard Dean. I rather listen to Trump be childish than watch Obama bitch slap presidential Mitt Romney.

GW Bush/Cheney has more decorum but are evil. All politician rhetoric should be ignored and only the policies they set receive any attention. Most only fill a vacuum of what people really want.

Obama feared Trump enough to have the DOJ and FBI spy, that is a positive. Trump has appointed enough of the right to at least bring this to light. Granted indictments are not likely at least the are squirming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 05-20-2020 at 06:42 AM.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Cut taxes, improved trade deals, American manufacturing increased, cut regulations, improved the steel industry, appointed a record number of conservatives judges, will hold China accountable and the only fingerprint left by a Obama is parts of the ACA and it may go away if court rules correct.

Every president makes gaffes. The meeting with Puttin was his worse day in office. But gaffes seldom cause a person to lose an election minus Howard Dean. I rather listen to Trump be childish than watch Obama bitch slap presidential Mitt Romney.

GW Bush/Cheney has more decorum but are evil. All politician rhetoric should be ignored and only the policies they set receive any attention. Most only fill a vacuum of what people really want.

Obama feared Trump enough to have the DOJ and FBI spy, that is a positive. Trump has appointed enough of the right to at least bring this to light. Granted indictments are not likely at least the are squirming.

I have to ask....do you spend any time listening to what the other side has to say? (and I know you do)

The points you make ring true for the trump crusade (see everlast) but is there actual truth in all those words?

I have to ask....do you spend any time listening to what the other side has to say? (and I know you do)

The points you make ring true for the trump crusade (see everlast) but is there actual truth in all those words?
    Other side:

White, conservative, mans are baddd..

The media is God, which we don’t believe in and the DNC tell all the truths.

Default Trump will lose in 2020

I think so. When you say the other side do you mean talking heads on cable news or progressive policy makers? Either way I listen or read both.

Last edited by Bigtimber2; 05-20-2020 at 07:23 AM.

I would say the people whose viewpoints differ than yours...

he wasnt being sarcastic about injecting things. his mouth just got way ahead of his brain.

and as some of the models changed, he said he expected 60000 deaths.

I heard both of these things live.
    Y'all imaginations are amazing...

Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

thats a convenient clip. once he had time to think of his response to his earlier gaff.

thats a convenient clip. once he had time to think of his response to his earlier gaff.
    I think that's the one everyone got so emotionally upset over - at least the sheep being led around by the media and the democrats got so emotionally upset because they let other people tell them how to think and feel.

If there's an earlier occasion where he told people to inject Lysol or anything else please post up. Otherwise there's a couple of other "ups" you can do including wake up...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

TRUMP does not have a filter between his brain and mouth.

Sometimes we love that and sometimes not.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I would say the people whose viewpoints differ than yours...
    Surely all the time. From the talking heads to the think tanks that really determine policy. The Green Deal is what the progressives want next there still some blue dog democrats but they are losing traction. The right is still split with globalist and America first conservatives.

The talking heads has screamed wolf so much when Trump does make a gaff it is not really a story. If Rubio had won he would have been just as evil as Trumping their eyes.

I have not seen many previous Trump supporters turn because of gaffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    So, you have some more money to lose now?
    Whoops
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

So last night I dreamt that Trump said he wasn’t going to run for a 2nd term. and no one else was stepping up to fill the nomination, so I said I would. Much to my disappointment, I awoke before the results from the election were read. There were also some other crazy and vivid things that went on, including but not limited to, the coolest beach house I’ve ever been in and foiling a plot to kill me. Easily the wildest dream I’ve had in awhile. I love eating greasy food before going to sleep.

If you want to split hairs, anything that fights infection is technically a disinfectant.

I doubt any of us could weather the constant picking apart of everything said when you're president. This president in particular has more adversarial scrutiny from media than any I can remember. He does indeed speak his stream of consciousness but that's what transparency looks like. He doesn't have a thought that he doesn't vocalize. Would you rather have a slick, doublespeak politician/lawyer? It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    I think that's the one everyone got so emotionally upset over - at least the sheep being led around by the media and the democrats got so emotionally upset because they let other people tell them how to think and feel.

If there's an earlier occasion where he told people to inject Lysol or anything else please post up. Otherwise there's a couple of other "ups" you can do including wake up...
    i am so giddy you pigeonhole me with others.

My very simple point is that the clip you posted is not the occasion that we are actually talking about. Is it possible you understand this important point?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    If you want to split hairs, anything that fights infection is technically a disinfectant.

I doubt any of us could weather the constant picking apart of everything said when you're president. This president in particular has more adversarial scrutiny from media than any I can remember. He does indeed speak his stream of consciousness but that's what transparency looks like. He doesn't have a thought that he doesn't vocalize. Would you rather have a slick, doublespeak politician/lawyer? It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
    ugh...and I GET THIS TOO
    WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES

why is it so hard from trump (and yall) to admit it? other than saying "we inject chemicals in our bodies all the time"....