Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump will lose in 2020

Default Trump will lose in 2020

OK. What's up with this lunatic?

Yelling about FOX news.
    Taking HCQ.
    Injecting Lysol.
    "60,000 deaths"

I can go on and on....but your favorite candidate is about to dig his own political grave.
    What do you pundits think about this? Is it possible your leader is flawed?
    Is it even more possible he loses an election he should've won by a landslide? He would have no one to blame but himself....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My health insurance is still really expensive.

He just can't shut his trap. Who knows what he will say between now and November that will turn everyone off. Maybe he is doing it on purpose. I wouldn't want to be president for 8 years either (or 5 minutes really).

He will run on the thought that only he can return the economy to gold and we will all be rich. Grab a handful.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by glenn View Post
    my health insurance is still really expensive.

i hear heart worm pill cures the rona too.

News lady says he'll die from taking malaria pills.

Well, I guess Pence will be the prez and bend over and take whatever Nancy says cause he's too nice a guy. All will return to normal and everybody can quit bitchin'.

What's mystifying is that the Dems can't find anyone better than Hidin' Biden to run. What a shitshow.

I know its hard to be serious when talking about Trump's antics, but his losing this election is a big deal. Granted, I'm sure he didnt plan the pandemic...or the economic issues....but I dont see how he changes things by November.

You can laugh about Biden running a campaign from his basement, but Trump is handing the presidency over to the democrats and my life, as I know it, will be forever changed. I would much prefer we push thru this challenging time and come out the other side on a path to a rebuilding economy. If we have a liberal president that also has control over the senate, we could be in dire straights. If you dont see it or mock it, woe unto you....

If I could get a prescription, I would take HCQ and also give it to my wife.
    Fox News needs a scolding. They are only very slightly better than the rest.
    I didn't take Trump seriously about injecting disinfectants. My sarcasm sensor works.
    I'm not even sure what the 60,000 deaths sound bite is referring to. I assume some fake news noise or rhetoric.

he wasnt being sarcastic about injecting things. his mouth just got way ahead of his brain.

and as some of the models changed, he said he expected 60000 deaths.

I heard both of these things live.

Don’t matter what train you get on, they’re all running on tracks that lead to a cliff, only difference is one will get you there faster than the other. May as well enjoy the ride. My government check finally came yesterday. I’m gonna use it to buy gear for the boogaloo.
    Last edited by wskinner; 05-19-2020 at 06:42 AM.

I hope you’re wrong 2th.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

I do, too

realclearpolitics must not read all the other polls that show him behind a senile old man who lives in his basement...

One good and bad thing about trump is he speaks what’s on his mind. There’s no holding back. In that high of a position you have to listen to people around you. I believe trump listens but if he doesn’t agree with them, he dismisses the idea. I want to say I believe he wants best for the country, in HIS mind. I’ll still vote for him come november though
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

2thDoc, you are absolutely right. It is horrifying to think about what a Democrat will do to our taxes with the deficit that we are facing. And the overall economy will follow suit. The effects of the pandemic and stunted growth (from Dem leadership) coming out of this will last a decade+.

to chasbeau:
    i agree. I normally dont give two shits who is president as their policy is usually not in effect long enough to change my life. However, we are in the most volatile time in my life and who sits as POTUS will have a profound effect.
    Last edited by 2thDoc; 05-19-2020 at 07:04 AM.

The thresholds are:

Presidency gives you executive power.

Presidency and control of Senate gives you the Executive and new federal judges.

Control of House and Senate with Presidency adds budget control.

House, 60 Senators and Pres gives you total control.

Dems cannot possibly win the presidency and 60 senators.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    The thresholds are:

Presidency gives you executive power.

Presidency and control of Senate gives you the Executive and new federal judges.

Control of House and Senate with Presidency adds budget control.

House, 60 Senators and Pres gives you total control.

Dems cannot possibly win the presidency and 60 senators.
    I do not have time to sit down and explain that to these folks... Thank you for putting it in print.

Controling the presidency is less important to me than controlling the Senate.