Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainy day

Cami Cakes

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    Mathew 5:27-28

Jesus said:
    “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart."
    So, what does Jesus think when my wife elbows me to point out a pretty woman and says, "Her jeans fit her well."

Perhaps Mollieboy should read Matthew 7.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.

Thank you Mollie for posting, it is not popular but it is the Truth

Is the bottom girl that Ruth girl Feets drools over?
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I am familiar with the text. Does it somehow justify this thread? I failed to see it. If I am sinning, please, show me where? Is the point of contention that I posted scripture on a thread devoid of it? Should I only post scripture in threads entitled "Prayer request"? What about the scripture caused so much issue? What is your issue with my posts? I am not judging you. I am showing you what the Bible says. You are free to do with it what you would like. I ask you, if I am right about Jesus being Lord and Savior of us all, would you be upset, if on your judgment day, that I didn't say anything? To which is easier, that I make these posts and deal with the criticism or to keep silent and let it pass through? What do I gain by "judging" you but grief?

Jude 1: 17-23

17 But you must remember, beloved, the predictions of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ. 18 They said to you, “In the last time there will be scoffers, following their own ungodly passions.” 19 It is these who cause divisions, worldly people, devoid of the Spirit. 20 But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, 21 keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life. 22 And have mercy on those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them out of the fire; to others show mercy with fear, hating even the garment stained by the flesh.
    The only sinning in this thread is the chick who put that tattoo on herself...

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

There are 31,102 verses in the Bible. I just googled it. We had one person point out scripture about being judgmental. There is also a lot of scripture about what we are called to do as Christians. As brother and sisters in Christ I think we are called to try to hold each other accountable. Proverbs 27:17 for example. I personally appreciate MolliesMaster. I can assure you our society could use more voices like his

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    As brother and sisters in Christ I think we are called to try to hold each other accountable.
    By all means. Let's get to work on the Grillin', Hog hunting, and Sports forums since we are forbidden in Leviticus to touch a pig. Dead or alive. Then we can discuss the merits of selling our daughters into slavery as granted in Exodus, or perhaps the best methods of putting all these people to death who are working 7 or more days in a row as demanded also in Exodus? This should be interesting.

also in Leviticus we're warned about eating shrimp.

It's the BLT that will be your undoing, Brother...

the perfect sandwich

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    yeah, mollie. no one's reading that....
    I read it thanks for the reminders. Natural desires are the toughest. Those ladies are lookers.

yeah, mollie. no one's reading that....
    that was funny

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    By all means. Let's get to work on the Grillin', Hog hunting, and Sports forums since we are forbidden in Leviticus to touch a pig. Dead or alive. Then we can discuss the merits of selling our daughters into slavery as granted in Exodus, or perhaps the best methods of putting all these people to death who are working 7 or more days in a row as demanded also in Exodus? This should be interesting.
    Did God not make all animals clean in the New Testament and the resurrection of Christ not basically nullify the Old Testament laws?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I respect Mollie's opinion and doing what he thinks is right in his eyes and knowing his comments
    wouldn't be popular.
    Nothing wrong with it and some get the calling before others I suppose.
    God also made some fine looking women didn't he? Just admiring his work.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-18-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    Did God not make all animals clean in the New Testament and the resurrection of Christ not basically nullify the Old Testament laws?
    Yes sir, you have it correct

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    You are exactly right.