Thread: Honda Pioneer 1000

Default Honda Pioneer 1000

If you have one, what is the year, what are the miles and what have you fixed outside of oil changes?
    "You are Citadel Men, you have no pension for failure, you wear the Ring, you never let a friend down, you will be good fathers, husbands, and leaders in the armed forces and industry, you are strong in heart, body, and mind. You protect such things as Honor and Fidelity. Your virtues matter not only in wealth, but in the richness of family, you are the last of the knights."
    - late President Ronald Reagan

Not a 1k, but my 2016 700-4 has worked flawlessly and it's towed much more than it's rated for.

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk
    Last edited by USMCsilver; 05-17-2020 at 05:27 PM.

They shift like shit
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Everybody I hunt with have Polaris. Last year the last guy without a side by side got one. His is a Honda. And he’s a big guy at a John Deere dealership out west. We were all surprised he showed up with a red machine instead of green. Said he would never own a Gator.

Stick with your Ranger.