Thread: Delta point, rmr, or romeo1

Default Delta point, rmr, or romeo1

What day ye and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Indeed, yet I have killed no Jack Miners today, this month, or this season as our boy DHall has. I am more jealous of his awesome pig of a bird than everyone else combined.

First Peter 5:7 "Cast all your care upon God"

I Have 2 RMRs and they have been perfect. These are on pistols that a carry not just range toys. I didn't want to go with cheapest or no name deal. Trijicon makes some great products.
    Last edited by Steelin' Ducks; 05-14-2020 at 12:45 PM.

I got two of these and they work great. Good price point as well.

https://www.usoptics.com/electronic-sights/

I like my Romeo1. Tried the Leupold on a buddies gun and didn’t like it as well.

Love the RMR on my turkey thumper. It handles everything I put it thru each spring. This was its 5th season with no issues.
    Last edited by joshua2; 05-14-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    "George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them."

Go on youtube and check out Sage Dynamics. He is the "online authority" on handgun mounted RDS. He has reviews on all of them. He shoots about 2000 rounds with them mounted, does drop testing, barricade operation using the optic, all sorts of stuff. He is no B.S. and will tell you that the RMR is the toughest thing out there. The Romeo he says to stay away from. His second favorite is actually the Holosun 508T. It sits on the same mounting plates and slide cuts as the RMR, and is cheaper as well. Loads of people speak highly of the DPP, but often you have to get some super tall sights if you want to cowitness with one just due to its shape. If you dont like watching videos, he has an up to date ongoing "white paper" outlining each sight you will find, and when they failed. Ill link it below!
    https://1312bba5-e7e7-76e8-1fca-a01b...4a0c1370c2.pdf

Looking at upgrading my Vortex to a DPP, I just want to look through one that's mounted first. I really don't like the window on the RMR.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

The RMR is tougher for sure. I can find the dot faster in the DeltaPoint Pro. I also have an Aimpoint ACRO that I can't decide if I like or not.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

What’s it going on?