Thread: Angry sports fella

Default Angry sports fella

He ain't fucking wrong......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

El pres is right a lot.. But, I assume hes just pissed off cause there are no sports for him to gamble on right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Fuck yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Kind of makes up for the commie they hired that's too afraid to say "War".

That was spot on by Dr. Gogue.

That was taken from the new conservatory, just behind the president's home and adjacent to the events pavilion. Our tent sits just on the other side of that building in the background. That's an incredible upgrade to the president's mansion they did a couple years back.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    That was spot on by Dr. Gogue.

That was taken from the new conservatory, just behind the president's home and adjacent to the events pavilion. Our tent sits just on the other side of that building in the background. That's an incredible upgrade to the president's mansion they did a couple years back.
    PoundTagHumbleBrag

I knew how drastic and dumb this stuff was going to get. I never was sure how I felt about it but I was generally ok with the “flatten the curve talk”. It is easy to be a Monday morning QB but what we are doing now is ludicrous. 36 million people have lost their jobs.

No one can look me in the eye and tell me how what we are doing helps my kids, or your kids.

It’s time to push on. Fuck a 2nd wave, wear a mask, don’t go out..whatever you want on a personal level but the economy and the country have to push forward or we won’t have one.

I agree with El Presidente.

He comes across as an idiot on a lot of things, but he's spot on with how I feel this time.

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    I knew how drastic and dumb this stuff was going to get. I never was sure how I felt about it but I was generally ok with the “flatten the curve talk”. It is easy to be a Monday morning QB but what we are doing now is ludicrous. 36 million people have lost their jobs.

No one can look me in the eye and tell me how what we are doing helps my kids, or your kids.

It’s time to push on. Fuck a 2nd wave, wear a mask, don’t go out..whatever you want on a personal level but the economy and the country have to push forward or we won’t have one.

i can agree with all this.

but i guess the one thing i'd say is that it isnt about your kids. its about your kids being vectors. I totally agree kids should go back to school but they just cant go see the grandparents. its an odd conundrum.

i am very interested to see about the percentage of people with antibodies. again, everyone keeps saying "i had it back in december" but with a 70% asymptomatic rate and a 0.7% antibody rate in the largest study to date, we dont have anything approaching herd immunity. look at the numbers from sweden. not NEAR as many people with antibodies as they wouldve expected without mitigation.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Default Angry sports fella

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i can agree with all this.

but i guess the one thing i'd say is that it isnt about your kids. its about your kids being vectors. I totally agree kids should go back to school but they just cant go see the grandparents. its an odd conundrum.

i am very interested to see about the percentage of people with antibodies. again, everyone keeps saying "i had it back in december" but with a 70% asymptomatic rate and a 0.7% antibody rate in the largest study to date, we dont have anything approaching herd immunity. look at the numbers from sweden. not NEAR as many people with antibodies as they wouldve expected without mitigation.
    Sorry. It doesn’t impact my kids from a health perspective but plunging the economy with the idea that big sugar daddy government can save us hurts my kids future.

I am a little unique in that we have had a lot of it in close proximity. My kids pretty much have “herd immunity” with the kids they play with now lol.

Last edited by led0321; 05-14-2020 at 12:39 PM.

I was naive and thought it would be over in a week or two in the beginning. I underestimated the number of sheep in this country & just how f'ing stupid they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    He ain't fucking wrong......
    Now he is...

Portnoy vows to vote Democrat of Roe v Wade overturned

"Some religious people be like, ‘Oh, baby,’ no, no, no. Ninety percent, anybody who's normally thinking, it's- If a woman wants to do it, it's her choice, her body, her choice, all that. To go backwards, it shows how f---ed up politics are," Portnoy said.
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/dave-p...ion-roe-v-wade

Single issue voters or activists usually have a rude awakening [red pill] in their future.