Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Tropical

Lord be with those in this storms way. It's gonna be awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Storm surge and some of the pics I have seen is mind boggling.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Heard from Corey just now. Damage but nothing that can't be fixed. He said people west of Iota were pretty much wiped off the map.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Storm surge and some of the pics I have seen is mind boggling.
    I saw where people are stranded and need help but with tornado warnings they can’t get in there. Why would you not try to evacuate when you could?
    Last edited by M.R.Ducks; 08-27-2020 at 08:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by squatty View Post
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.Ducks View Post
    I saw where people are stranded and need help but with tornado warnings they can’t get in there. Why would you not try to evacuate when you could?
    Man, that's a tough question. You leave and get hit bad you can't just load up and run back home. By the time the law lets you back home the looters have pilfered everything of value. After Katrina bad folks were running boats to the levees and looting houses like it was Christmas. The flip side is, how accurate is a weatherman on his best day. This storm was predicted to be a 20' surge and I think it was 9'......I shudder to think what it would be like with a 20' surge. There's no way I'd stay and ride one out.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man, that's a tough question. You leave and get hit bad you can't just load up and run back home. By the time the law lets you back home the looters have pilfered everything of value. After Katrina bad folks were running boats to the levees and looting houses like it was Christmas. The flip side is, how accurate is a weatherman on his best day. This storm was predicted to be a 20' surge and I think it was 9'......I shudder to think what it would be like with a 20' surge. There's no way I'd stay and ride one out.
    I get it but I’m like you. No way I’d stay.
    R. Not
    So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. —Colossians 2:6–7

Glad to hear they made it through alright JP. I haven't even looked to see the damage yet. Dogs wanted out at 3 this morning and I flipped on the radar to see a tight eye still churning way inland and thought this ain't gonna be good. It is the rural South and not Nola or Houston. People will take care of each other and get on with the getting...

Quote Originally Posted by justpracticin View Post
    Heard from Corey just now. Damage but nothing that can't be fixed. He said people west of Iota were pretty much wiped off the map.
    Yes. Just texted with him too. They just got a 16 YO boy out of his bed where a pine had crushed him. There is going to be a lot more found.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Only one fatality reported. ( so far) Still haven't heard from the Stansel's at Hackberry RNG . Hope they made it through without too much loss.

I love that area. Mother Nature is a tough bitch.
    Last edited by nitro5x6's; 08-27-2020 at 11:16 AM.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Wow what a mess Lake Charles is. Those hollow old trees will get you. Great time to call the good people at Charleston Tree company to come make sure this doesn't happen to your home or business...

Default Calcasieu Marine Bank

Lake Charles area took a beating. A buddy of mine sent me this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Really?

I hope not
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Well, this isn't good. A chemical that turns to chlorine gas when exposed to things like fire or air is currently on fire and venting into the air...

https://www.kplctv.com/2020/08/27/fi...lant-westlake/

Bio-Lab anything scares me.

storm.jpg

Too early???

Yes. Get that shit out of here.
    R. Not

Boo.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

One for old times...

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."