Thread: Benelli Super Vinci made the cut

Default Benelli Super Vinci made the cut

Took all of what you guys told me the other week to heart and went the gun store and picked up everything I could get my hands on from $2000 down. Brought home the Vinci. It just swung and pointed incredibly for me. Ran 50 high brass in it to start with and then 50 number 8s shooting skeet. It ran flawlessly. Got the 28" barrel model. I hadn't shot a shotgun in over 10 years and hadn't shot skeet in at least 25 years and I did really well. Probably 90% on singles and 80-85 on doubles with them going away. Only shot at 3 singles going across and got all 3. Really impressed with it so far. Thanks for all the help

Ah, yes, the official shotgun of Space Force.

Glad you found one that works for you. It’s great when a new gun runs and shoots well. Nothing worse than buying a gun and it not being everything you hoped it would.
    Last edited by wskinner; 05-09-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Benelli makes a fine shotgun.

Ha! yeah the are definitely different looking. I can't say I'm a fan of it but it felt good.

I have an original Vinci. I love that shotgun even though it’s taken backseat to my super black eagle 3. Looks on a shotgun is way down the line of importance for me. Nothing breaks down and cleans as easily as my Vinci.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 05-10-2020 at 11:29 AM.