Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blinkers

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    but when i dont have a passenger, i never can remember how to tell someone I am turning right
    you just reach out at move your finger back and forth pointing over the roof.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Try trouble shooting an old C10 and you will see it's not as easy as 123. Good bulb, 12 volts, but my ground was the issue. This was discovered after I added blinker fluid.
    Low country redneck who moved north

So are you looking for the actual answer or the entertaining answers? My bet would be that you have a bulb that is fixing to go out, most likely a taillight, on whichever side of the vehicle you had your blinker on when it did this. I just waited until it finally did it constantly before I replaced the bulb.

A few on here have already taken the blinker fluid comment I would have made. You can buy my truck if you'd like, all blinkers function as they should, except when you're in the backseat

Don’t worry about it blinkers are optional in SC.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

The next time it starts, put in park and walk around car. Light out or the relay is going bad. Bad sockets and grounds can be a pain to trace. Like getting a straight price from a md

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

You're a damn dentist. You fix teeth not cars. Mechanic gotta eat too. Damn cheapskate.