Thread: NWTF Chufa

Default NWTF Chufa

Does anyone know how many seeds come in a box of the NWTF Chufa? Or how many chufa seeds make a lb? Trying to figure out how much to order. We are row planting chufa so when the lady says 50lbs covers one acre that doesn’t do me a lot of good. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

guy is at my place right now. I'll get him to bust open a 50lb bag and count the seeds.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

who am I kidding....

an acre is still an acre.

Default NWTF Chufa

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    guy is at my place right now. I'll get him to bust open a 50lb bag and count the seeds.
    First....it’s a box....and let me know what he comes up with but please make sure he counts 3-4 times to be sure the number is correct.

Last edited by Quackhead22; 05-06-2020 at 03:05 PM.
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I mean, you can delete this now or hold on. Its up to you.

Or you could just fill up the planter and drive over the entire field. if there is any left in the hopper, you had too much. if there isnt any left, you needed more.

well, mine came in a box.

inside the box, was bags of seed.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I mean, you can delete this now or hold on. Its up to you.

Or you could just fill up the planter and drive over the entire field. if there is any left in the hopper, you had too much. if there isnt any left, you needed more.

Ok and you’ll buy the leftover seed from me?

You’re getting the seed cheap enough you don’t have to worry about counting.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/