Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When you ask if "they" will follow orders to come get you

Default When you ask if "they" will follow orders to come get you

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Hell yes they will, half the cops out there are just waiting for the chance to drop the hammer on the public.

I don't really think very many people ask that anymore. It is what it is.

The question is, will ANY of them decide to follow the Constitution over their paychecks?

A bad economy will make certain folks "occupations" very palatable.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Hell yes they will, half the cops out there are just waiting for the chance to drop the hammer on the public.
    how many cops stopped you during the stay at home order in columbia? or during the curfew?

I am pretty sure it was zero. zero! is that data not included in your response?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

They didnt have a reason to stop me, but if they get orders to "suit up and kick doors" most will jump at the chance IMO regardless of the reason

I’m not usually much of a name caller outside of the sports forum, but you are a fuc&ing idiot.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I’m not usually much of a name caller outside of the sports forum, but you are a fuc&ing idiot.
    Hahaha. What was the yankee deer hunter that liked to talk about shooting deer dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Hopefully I'm wrong but I dont think so

Governor Abbott better get his shit together and reign these authoritarians in.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    how many cops stopped you during the stay at home order in columbia? or during the curfew?

2th, fwiw, I don’t think the issue exists here in SC, at least to any real degree. However, there have been stories LEOs playing like Facists around the country over the past 4-6 weeks that should raise everyone’s eyebrows.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

They didnt have a reason to stop me, but if they get orders to "suit up and kick doors" most will jump at the chance IMO regardless of the reason
    i dont agree

is that oK?

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    2th, fwiw, I don’t think the issue exists here in SC, at least to any real degree. However, there have been stories LEOs playing like Facists around the country over the past 4-6 weeks that should raise everyone’s eyebrows.
    I heard of some videos from china (that I can assure you I would never watch) of the communist government throwing people in vans and isolating them somewhere.

what are LEOs doing elsewhere? I honestly havent heard much except from that crazy michigan woman governor....

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    You mean like 2 DNR officers telling me Sunday that I had to leave a beach I had gone to by boat even though there wasn’t another person within 500 yards of us and the beach across the inlet was packed. Only difference was the other beach was controlled by a municipality. Told me the governors orders had the beach closed and they were to strictly enforce it, no officers discretion was to be used. Absolute government over reach.
    cut\'em

Look at the confiscation law and how it is being used up and down 95.

i dont agree

is that oK?
    sure, we cant all be right

Quote Originally Posted by Southernduck View Post
    You mean like 2 DNR officers telling me Sunday that I had to leave a beach I had gone to by boat even though there wasn’t another person within 500 yards of us and the beach across the inlet was packed. Only difference was the other beach was controlled by a municipality. Told me the governors orders had the beach closed and they were to strictly enforce it, no officers discretion was to be used. Absolute government over reach.
    thats because googans are allowed on capers and you can stay the hell off of dewees!!

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Hahaha. What was the yankee deer hunter that liked to talk about shooting deer dogs?
    Yellowhouse?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I know someone who was stopped in Greenville. She was told to produce a document by 5pm to the police station or be fined.

Motorcycle cops writing speeding tickets