"Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Dude is still dead. And will remain so.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

I put up no trespassing signs on my jobs and people still walk right in and use the dumpster like its public property.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    I put up no trespassing signs on my jobs and people still walk right in and use the dumpster like its public property.
    Do you shoot them?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    Do you shoot them?
    I think the joggers that poop and peepee all over the portajon need to be shot, along with tv tossers in the dumpster.

I have built a lot of deer stands from scraps I have pulled out of construction dumpsters (with permission), but never thrown a tv into one.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Dead men tell no lies. I think they will walk free. The moment he took the hard right, threw a punch, grabbed his gun, dude felt his life was in danger.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by charlie horse View Post
    I think the joggers that poop and peepee all over the portajon need to be shot, along with tv tossers in the dumpster.
    A month ago on a Monday morning one of my dumpsters had a dishwasher a stove and a fridge in it. And like 3 sets of tires in it

One thing for sure. The McMichaels are going to be bankrupt by the time this trial is done. They will have to defend the criminal trial, and the civil one Arbery's family will throw at them after the Criminal trial ends. Guilty of Murder or Manslaughter, it won't matter. They will amass staggering legal fees. Right wrong or otherwise, killing someone is going to cost you.

This case is high profile and there will be no winner. ( except for the attorneys) .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    Dead men tell no lies. I think they will walk free. The moment he took the hard right, threw a punch, grabbed his gun, dude felt his life was in danger.
    I don't think it's legal to shoot someone in self defense in an altercation you started. Those 2 guys had no grounds to go after the guy while brandishing guns. They are in the wrong and should be in prison.

I think I can stand in the street, tell your white ass to stop, yell obscenities and call you a cracker all I want with a gun in my hand. Just as the guy had the right to keep jogging to the right while yelling U fucking honkys kiss my ass. But I ain't no lawyer nor jury, just ones opinion.
    Last edited by mudflat; 05-12-2020 at 12:38 PM.

And if that's the guy in the video, yes, I think they had the right to see if the "looker" had stolen some shit. Maybe they even yelled your black ass needs to stop right there, the poo poo is on the way. Maybe he said fuck the poo poo, I ain't going to jail, nor are you going to hold me against my will. I'll show you!
    Maybe they are inbred white trash, klans men, just hate black people and he happens to be in the wrong place at the right time for a murder in broad daylight. This is the scenario the media will portray.

You are most likely correct in your last post.

I could be misremembering but I thought in one of the CWP classes I took it was stated that if you start an altercation then use your gun to end it you would be charged and it wouldnt be considered self defense . . . but I cant find anything to back that up, maybe it was the instructors opinion. I do remember in Columbia several years ago a couple thugs kicked in a door to a guys apartment in a home invasion. The homeowner pulled his gun and the thug shot and killed him and tried to say it was self defense but it didnt fly in court . . . in Irmo I believe.

It's a senseless killing as alot has stated, but it's far from black and white, and not talking about race.

What about this one??? Forced at gunpoint to drive to a house..

No outrage from the media ...??

https://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/...oYZHEKpJS2jyK/
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Or this one

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...eldon-francis/

MenuCBS Baltimore
    WJZ 13
    ON AIR

Delaware State Police Identify Man Who Allegedly Killed Maryland Couple In Cemetery Shooting As Sheldon Francis
    May 10, 2020 at 2:09 pm
    Filed Under:Bear Delaware, cemetery shooting, Delaware cemetery shooting, Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery, Local TV, Maryland, Maryland News, Sheldon Francis, Talkers

BEAR, Del. (WJZ) — Delaware State Police have identified the man they say fatally shot an Elkton, Maryland couple at a veterans cemetery in Bear, Delaware, on Friday morning.

According to police, Sheldon Francis, 29, of Middletown, Delaware, shot the 85-year-old woman and 86-year-old man while they were visiting the Delaware Veterans Memorial Cemetery just before 10:15 a.m. Friday. The woman died at the scene, while the man died the next day at a hospital.

A 2009 mugshot of Sheldon Francis, the man police said opened fire at a Delaware veterans cemetery, killing a Maryland couple. Mugshot credit: Delaware State Police. Scene photo credit: CBS Philly

READ MORE: Maryland Couple, 85 And 86, Die In Delaware Cemetery Shooting

Police found Francis dead around six hours after the shooting in a wooded area near the cemetery. Hours earlier, officers and Francis exchanged gunfire in the area.

It’s unclear if Francis died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound or from a shot during the earlier gunfire, police said.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 05-13-2020 at 06:39 AM.

it'll be hard to defend "protecting" someone else's property with deadly force, particularly defending a scrap 2x4. What did he steal if anything??????
    Their defense will be he tried to take my gun and the video may support that
    The prosecutor's case will be "they persued him brandishing guns" and are clearly the aggressor redneck racist inbred backwoods retards.
    The truth will lay somewhere in the middle of the above
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-13-2020 at 09:01 AM.

It’s pretty simple you can’t claim self defense if you are the instigator. What would have been a great outcome is if he was a CWP holder and shot both father and son in self defense. If you start a fight with someone and they are winning you are not defending yourself if you shoot them that actually makes you a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    It’s pretty simple you can’t claim self defense if you are the instigator. What would have been a great outcome is if he was a CWP holder and shot both father and son in self defense. If you start a fight with someone and they are winning you are not defending yourself if you shoot them that actually makes you a pussy.
    Thats what I was trying to say

Quote Originally Posted by mudflat View Post
    The moment he took the hard right, threw a punch, grabbed his gun, dude felt his life was in danger.
    I see it different. I see a jogger fearing for his life & attempting to disarm the perp.