Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: USAA for Insurance

Default USAA for Insurance

Looking at them for auto and homeowner’s policies. Currently using Farm Bureau.

Tell me the good and bad with USAA for insurance.

No complaints.

Claims are a breeze.

Got kind of expensive on homeowners, but that might be because the deer were using my truck for target practice, and my wife liked to bump into the girdirons in the parking garage.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

They might be a tad on the expensive side but customer service is second to none, had them for 20 years and never a problem for home owners and auto.

40 years without a single complaint or issue. Roof replace 6-8 years ago, icemaker line leakage damage covered without issue, etc. If you bundle home and auto, they will provide a discount.

35 years and no complaints. As long as you are low risk, you will have a hard time beating the rates. Get a ticket or an accident and rates increase.

who the fock is this big brother dude who thinks he knows every damn thing?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I had them before and left because they were always a little high. Even though I never had a claim they went up but they all seem to do that. I never cared for the fact that if they had a good 6 months in the stock market you got a little check back for $35.

They are a good company. If it doesn’t work out with them, give me a shot. I’ll be competitive and you’ll have a local agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gunning Bird View Post
    40 years without a single complaint or issue. Roof replace 6-8 years ago, icemaker line leakage damage covered without issue, etc. If you bundle home and auto, they will provide a discount.
    https://www.cheatsheet.com/wp-conten...s-Haysbert.jpgDennis-Haysbert.jpg
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Similar experience. It's more expensive than competing rates but it's truly no hassle coverage.

Had USAA for many years. Hard to beat.

Many years, zero complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    They are a good company. If it doesn’t work out with them, give me a shot. I’ll be competitive and you’ll have a local agent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Which companies are you representing? I can move to USAA today and beat Farm Bureau by just a little bit. I am looking for great service first and competitive rates too.

I handle claims for all of them. USAA is by far the best and it’s not even close.

What are your complaints with farm bureau? Haven't used them in a while, but never had an issue.

USAA- is the only insurance company that covered dock damage with the homeowners policy through the recent years of tropical storms and hurricanes, I worked with the adjuster for a client and it was easy. Some companies will cover a dock with a rider- most won't at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose843 View Post
    What are your complaints with farm bureau? Haven't used them in a while, but never had an issue.
    Automotive rates are high for the coverage and clean driving records. I also feel my particular agent does not value my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Two Barrels View Post
    Which companies are you representing? I can move to USAA today and beat Farm Bureau by just a little bit. I am looking for great service first and competitive rates too.
    State Farm. Let me know if you want me to run some numbers
    803-608-0185
    Bobby

You won't save money with USAA. I believe you could have several years ago, but not anymore. My parents think they are saving... I can't argue with them. I've gotten quotes and they don't compare to what I have now, and I can call my folks and know who I'm talking to with no hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    State Farm. Let me know if you want me to run some numbers
    803-608-0185
    Bobby
    I tried sending you a PM. You need to clear some out before it can go through.